Part 18 - Shopping trip.

*Beth's POV*

Me and Em left with Siva and Nathan, going back to theirs before us girls heading into town, I would love to get to know Sim even more, I think we're meeting Emily, Jodie and Kirsten at one point too, we hopped out,

"Oh Nath, call mum, she heard the news about Mark being here last night and went mad." Em told Nath,

"Wait Mark was here?" Jade questioned shakily, Nathan hugged her,

"Police arrested him last night, he wouldn't be coming back love" Nathan soothed her and calmed her down.

5 minutes after that Kev drove us to town, because of Siva announcing his relationship, Kev was gonna wander around behind us, just so we don't get bombarded with fans or paps. We walked around got a Starbucks until Charlotte had a text from Jodie saying they'd meet us a New Look in 10 minutes, we all finished and went shopping. 2 hours later we'd brought shorts, tops, bikinis, shoes, a few dresses and other bits and bobs, we all got new make up and decided to get out nails done, all 10 of us clustered a nail shop and sat gossiping as they were painting them, mine we're a red with a small white flower design on, they were great after we'd finished up, we went to pay but they said because they recognised us that we'd only have to pay half if we recommended&advertised them, so we agreed on that, we all paid a fair share before going Nando's to eat. Productive day today, shopping, nails, food and more packing to be done later. After we'd eaten we see some fans waiting outside, we went and spoke to a few, they were all lovely, and they simply came here to meet us and not the boys, I haven't really been in the public eye, I stayed out of it until recently, but a few girls noticed me, most of them was talking to Sim as they've been announced, I helped her embarrass Seev, it was quite funny, we took a few photos and twitter names before heading back.

*Siva's POV*

The girls arrived home and I was kinda worried because I'd already heard Charley tell Max that they spoke to a group of fans, I walked over to Sim who was sitting in the kitchen on the computer,

"What you doing" I asked her,

"Making twitter!" she replied,

"Aw, let me help." I minimised the Internet browser and pulled up the camera, taking a photo of us both for her icon, she smiled and I kissed her cheek and she did, it was a cute photo, I helped her follow all of us and got us to follow back, I found Jade, Loty and Charley but not Charlotte, so I asked her for hers, she smiled as she followed herself, reaching for a phone and typing a new tweet,

@Charlottee_Williams: OMG, SIVA KANESWARAN'S GIRLFRIEND JUST FOLLOWED ME! *fangirls* Hehe, she's also my best friend, go follow her, no hate otherwise I'll eat yous;)

Sim laughed as I showed her how to retweet, tweet, favourite, follow, DM, view her profile as well as others and show her mentions after 10 minutes she already had a few followers because the boys had followed her, the fans get following anyone we tweet/retweet/follow. I grabbed my phone and started typing a tweet.

@SivaTheWanted: To all my lovely fanmily; Sim's got twitter - @Sim_ go follow her, she's absolutely amazing, don't send any hate though remember #hatingwontdoit! Thanks darlin's X

She smiled watching me write the tweet, all the girls and the lads gave her a shoutout too, by the end of the night she's passed 5,000 followers and she spent her time on twitter, replying to a few fans, I grabbed my phone logging into her account, typing a new tweet,

@Sim_: Hmmmm, I love Siva so much. He's amazing, he's like jhdgeqkgdug7uedc *fangirling*

I sent the tweet as whole load of mentions came through, some hateful one, she looked confused as I watched her scroll through her timeline, she turned to me before giggling, grabbing her phone, locking herself in the toilet. I was still logged in on the twitter app. Great. Jay started laughing before his phone went mad too, shit. Jay logged on my phone earlier and I never logged him out.

"Jay, Sim's twaping us both."

"How do you know?"

"Because I twaping her so she run off with my phone, you never logged off twitter on my phone earlier."

"Crap, oh well." It was only when the girls ran to the toilet, then various tweets were made, one's off Jay's account such as..

@JayTheWanted: I love @NathanTheWanted. He's great in bed.

That would of been Loty, we all know what she's like, and

@JayTheWanted: me and Nathan were going public but he chickened out, well it's out there now, sorry @NathanTheWanted! #JaythanForever

I tried logging back into Sim's account but she'd changed the password. We could hear various giggling in the bathroom until Tom and Max went to see them, instead they helped, getting worse and worse, they'd changed Jay's password so he couldn't deny the twape which I found hilarious. I was scared of what they'd put on my profile now though....

*Charly's POV*

Tom and Max took over the fraping, they'd also managed to get Nathan's phone, unlocked. Best thing ever! So Em tweeted Nathan...

@Em_Sykes: @NathanTheWanted bro, jaythan is real? how comes you didn't tell me, mum or Jess?

Tom replied back knowing that fans would see it.

@NathanTheWanted: @Em_Sykes sorry sis, I didn't want to do public but obviously @JayTheWanted thought differently!

Ah, they were going to love us, the 12 of us - me, Jade, Charlotte, Loty, Sim, Jodie, Kirsten, Emily, Beth, Em, Tom and Max - spent the next 30 minutes locked in the bathroom fraping Siva, Nathan and Jay. It was hilarious. We were quite scared of what the boys would do to us when we go out, we just ended up having a massive pillow fight, then watched Family Guy - another obsession of Nathan's - at about 12:30am we all made our way up to bed. CROATIA IN 2 DAYSSS!

-

Again, random twitter names for this so sorry if I've used any. Not meant to mean anything just needed names.

-M :)

Xx