Part 6 - Scars?

*Jade’s POV*

The sun streamed through the curtains, wait where was I? I turned over and see Loty in the bed. I got up off the floor and got changed quietly, being careful not to wake her. To be fair there could be a fire alarm and she would sleep through it. I picked out my dark denim high waisted shorts and a normal pale pink vest top. I got changed and pulled my hair into a messy bun, applying natural make up and walked down stairs. I walked into the front room and Jay was standing there with Katy.

“Guys I didn’t need to see you two getting all cosy and romantic..” I paused, looked at the time and continued, “...9.20 in the morning!” I joked I started walking towards the kitchen and could hear someone else fall out of bed, not literally of course, but they was making a lot of noise to wake everyone else up. I walked towards the back door, that lead into the conservatory, unlocked it and pushed it open, closing it quietly and walking through the conservatory and to the door that opened onto the back garden, the boys had it all arranged perfectly, there was a massive patch of grass and a little patio with a barbeque, table and several chairs area at the front of the garden and right at the back there was a massive shed type thing where the boys would hang out when there was paps outside the house, just so they couldn’t be interrupted by the knocks on the door. And the used to the shed to write songs during their spare time, it also had a small, soundproof singing booth, Nathan spent most of his time in there, I decided to go and have a look as they didn’t have a lock or anything on it.

I let myself in and walked over to the sofas, I sat back and thought of everything here compared to when I was with Mark, I hadn’t been beaten in the last few days and already the bruises are disappearing. I pulled up the bottom of my top and examined the scar across my stomach. It was still new, from about 3 weeks ago, no one knows why I’ve got it, but I suppose, I’d rather keep this one to myself. I heard the door open and pulled my top to cover it but not fast enough...

*Max’s POV*

I heard shouting from the back garden and thought people were messing around so I ignored it, until I heard the back, conservatory and finally the front door slam shut. I would say he looked upset, more like devastated, he had a few tears rolling down his cheeks as he walked through the house, Nathan that is, Tom went outside to see what had occurred. I snuggled back down and pulled Charley close, surely nothing else can happen... Right?

*Tom’s POV*

“He isn’t coming back Tom!” she screeched across the garden.

“He will Jade!”

“No he won’t, I should have told him the truth from the start.”

“You were abused Jade, so bad you’ve got numerous scars, bruises and cuts! You can’t be brave all the time!”

“I can try to be!” she mumbled.

“Jade, it took you at least half an hour to explain everything and stop crying to Nath; no one’s that strong you know.”

“But, he hates me now”

“No he doesn’t, he cares about you and was probably shocked by the state of you” she sighed and started crying again

“Jade, do you ever stop crying?” she laughed and sniffled, she looked up and I wiped her eyes with my thumb. She looked so fragile. Max walked in and made her a cuppa and got Siva to make some more brownies, of course he only went and got Sim to help him, no wonder when I walked into the kitchen there was flour everywhere! Again. But they are so sweet together.

*Nathan’s POV*

Fuck sake, when I thought I knew everything that pops up. It shocking how someone can hurt someone that much. I had to get out, I couldn’t help but let the tears flow, I’m just gonna go get smashed and go back later. It’s 1;30 in the afternoon, I’m going home. I pulled my hood over my head and kept my head down, walked to Starbucks and got a drink, then walked across the road to the train station, I got a one way ticket to Gloucester and waited, my phone was ringing and ringing and ringing, various texts from Max, Jade, Siva, Tom and Jay. I ignored them all; I turned off my phone and slid it into my pocket. Within minutes I was far away from the house and I wasn’t stopping yet, I still had another hour before I was anywhere near home. I desperately wanted to turn my phone on but didn’t want to receive the numerous texts, DM’s, missed calls, bbm’s, and voicemails and so on. Soon I was back in Gloucester and near home; within 5 minutes of being in I had Jess asking random questions, with her being on twitter too, she knew all the recent rumours and stuff. I tried to block her out but it wasn’t working. Mum was at home so I didn’t have to answer her questions as well.