Part 3 - Time is of the essence.

*Jay’s POV*

“Charlotte, stay with me, please.” I whispered as another tear rolled down my face, I pulled my phone out of my phone and phoned the ambulance.

“This is the ambulance service how can we help?”

“M-m-my sisters been stabbed, bleeding heaving and losing consciousness and we need an ambulance quickly.” Wow, my sister. It feels so weird, this morning I was told we'd be having 5 young ladies living with us for a while and within a matter of hourse I had a sister...

“Where are you?”

“Brooke road, next to the massive park, near the front entrance on the pavement.”

“Okay, an ambulance is leaving now and should be with you shortly.”

“Thank you.”

“Is she still breathing?”

“Yes but it’s getting heavier and slower. We’re losing her!”

“Okay, have you got a jacket of some sort?”

“Yes?”

“Okay, cover her wound with it and apply pressure, it will stop her losing so much blood.”

“Thank you.”

“Are the ambulance with you yet?”

“They’ve just turned the corner.”

“Okay, remember to phone relatives, family, and friends and tell them what has happened.”

“Okay, thank you so much.”

“Bye.”

I hung up watched them load Charlotte into the back of the ambulance. I phoned Loty.

*Loty’s POV*

I picked up my phone, looking at the caller ID, Jay?

“Jay! Are you with Charlotte, she walked out after you and we thought she was going out with you! You walked out over two hours ago!”

“Loty, charlotte’s been stabbed... She walked away, it’s my fault, I told her I didn’t want to speak to her.” I passed the phone to Nath.

“Jay? It’s Nath.”

And with that Nathan got up grabbed his coat and signalled for us to follow him, we followed him to the car and he passed Tom the keys. Tom got in the car as the rest of us piled into the back. I snuggled in the corner... This is the time that I needed someone. But the one person I fell for was in a relationship. I was close to losing one of my best friends and I had no one to help me... no family the other girls all have the boys then there’s me. I just hope everything’s going to be ok, none of us can bear to lose Charlotte.

“What happened?” Siva asked politely.

“Charotte’s be stabbed.” I almost whispered,

“Oh.” He replied, I tried fighting the tears, I gave up I just sat looking out the window as tears carried on rolling, luckily the window were blacked out so I could see out but people couldn’t see in, I’m glad I took all my make up off otherwise I’d be in a right state. I was getting more worried by the minute, I looked down and realised I was trembling, Jade was sitting next to me, rubbing my back just to make sure I was okay whilst Siva was comforting Sim and it was working, she normally gets worked up about this sort of stuff and starts thinking of the worst, but she stayed relatively calm this time, and Charley was crying into Max’s chest whilst he was playing with her ear. Nathan was just sitting looking at his phone, probably on texting or on twitter. All I could hear was Siva talking and Charley crying, I finally looked round at Jade. Jade, Charlotte and I had all been best friends since we joined high school over 5 years ago now, sure we had our fair share of arguments but they were sorted within days. We were all so alike, I remember the day we met, we was all in the same form and I realised that they were in a lot of my classes as well, and being the newbie’s we stuck together in form, and started sitting together and we all got talking then realised that Charlotte lived round the corner from me and Jade lived a few doors up, we all clicked just right and I didn’t have any friends as I’d just moved to Nottingham where as the Jade and Charlotte had already lived here for 2 or 3 years, but most of their friends went to the catchment a bit further down the road from our old school, we all graduated and went prom together, Jade and Charlotte had plenty of invites, from the GOOD-LOOKING ONES! I got loads too most from the geeks and nerds etc, but we’d said for ages that us three would go together.