Part 16 - He's back.

*Nathan's POV*

I was laying on my bed, thinking tonight's events over when my phone buzzed beside me, a new text message...

From Jade:

I'm bored&I can't sleep, wbu?;)

I typed a reply quickly, how did she know I was still awake?

To Jade:

Same&I'm lonley;)

From Jade:

What's that supposed to mean?;)

To Jade:

That I need a cuddle!;)

From Jade:

Give me 2 seconds!

And true to her word, 2 seconds later my door opened, Jade sliding through the gap, I moved and pulled the covers back, she slid in next to me and turned to face me,

"Better now?"

"Mmm, maybe" I whispered back, winking in the process. She giggled before speaking again,

"Nathan, tonight was great, best date I've been on so far, you've got to go one better next time though!" she giggled again, her laugh was so cute, I smiled,

"I'll try!" she looked into my eyes,

"Night Nath"

"Night gorgeous" I whispered back, she was, she smiled, and snuggled into my chest like I had longed for a few nights ago when I had brought her to bed. Once again, I wrapped my arm around her again, I'd been doing this quite a few times in the last 2 days and I love it, I looked down at her, her lips parted slightly, allowing her to breathe, her chest falling and rising continuously, I smiled to myself, I actually found someone that won't use me, won't cheat on me, won't blame me for the failures in our relationship. I've found someone that could potentially be the one. My smile grew bigger as I thought about out next date, I'd have to go one better, or maybe not, any where we go will be special because it's us two. I yawned before looking at the time, I logged on scrolling down my tweets, there was a lot of talk over one of Siva's tweets, I typed in @SivaTheWanted clicking his profile to find a couple of tweets from minutes ago, then one from 30 minutes or so ago, I clicked on the tweet reading it in full...

@SivaTheWanted: Remember I said I had news for you's? Aha, well who wants it?

There were loads of replies, almost all of them saying yes and occasionally the tweet or two of hate, we've learnt to ignore it, they aren't worth an argument or tweets, I'd rather tweet fans then haters, although replying to a few are funny. I looked at the tweet after the last, this one read...

@SivaTheWanted: Okay. I'm now with my gorgeous girlfriend Sim, so I'm off the market, but #TWFanmily- you all have a special place in my heart, every single one of you.

*Jay's POV*

I was sat in my bedroom, looking through twitter, I saw a few, well a hundred or so tweets to Seev, I decided to see what all of the fuss is about...

Aw he announced his relationship, I looked through the replies, some reading,

@TWAreAmazing: Aw, need to see a picture, she's probably gorgeous! Ignore all the haters, they're just jealous because they're not like her!

@TW1DFan: Cuuuute! Upload a picture! And make sure she has twitter, I want to follow her!

@LiveLoveBreatheTW: Aw that's so cute, upload a picture of you both! And has she got twitter? X

Siva had replied to this one,

@SivaTheWanted: @LiveLoveBreatheTW why thank you, and I will get a picture! Sim hasn't got twitter at the moment but I'm going to convince her tomorrow to get it!

Then I moved down to some others - not as nice and more opinionated tweets.

@ItsRach87: Ew, she'a probably ugly.

And another one...

@ImATWFan: Slag, she's just using him, he needs someone like me to realise it tho!

I laughed at that one, some of these "fans" really are fans and not fanmily. There's a difference, the fanmily stick by us, whether we're single or not, through ups and downs and do as much as they can to help us achieve or goals, ambitions and life dreams. Fans on the other hand, only like us for our looks, if we get a girlfriend, they'll hate, to be honest, they're not even fans. They gave no place in this fanbase/fanmily if they hate on anyone - especially our bestfriends, sisters&the girls.

*Charlotte's POV*

I fell asleep only to be woken by some drunks out on the street, I pulled back my curtain, looking out the window, the last person I wanted to see right now was standing outside the house, he knocked on the door. I watched him do this, he then looked up, seeing me, he started right into my eyes, his evil grin appearing on his face once again, I stumbled away and into Jay's room,

"Jay?"

"Charlotte?"

"Yeah, It's me..."

"Yeah, thought so...-" I giggled slightly before he continued "-...anyway, what's up!"

"M-Marks downstairs. H-H-He's found us." I rushed out,

"Mark?"

"The one that beat the crap out Jade."

"Ohhhh. Why's he here?"

"I don't know?" There was another loud bang but no-one seemed to wake up... That was until Nathan walked in, he must of known we were here because the light was now on and he could probably hear us whispering.

"Guys, what's going on? Nath asked strolling into the room, rubbing his eyes&letting them adjust to the light.

"Erm, well is there any reason Mark would be downstairs?" Nathan took seconds to think, recking his brain for an answer,

"Oh, he text her a few days ago saying that she was to go back to him or else."

"That would be why then" Jay pipped up.

"Any reason?" Nathan questioned again,

"Well Marks downstairs and he knows I'm here, but I'm not sure about J-Jade..." nerves and fear kicked in at this point, the days he used to constantly abuse me, I was lucky enough to get out before it got to bad unlike Jade. I jumped as another loud bang came from downstairs this time waking Loty, we were standing on the landing when she walked out, in vest top and pyjama shorts. Jay wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her protectively, like someone would snatch her if his arm wasn't there. The bangs got louder and more regular, Mark wasn't giving up, after about 5 minutes, Max had joined us, I looked at Loty, she looked terrified. Normally the boys would probably go beat the crap outta him, but as we're going Croatia in 3 days, the boys wanted to look decent for their shoot - no fat lips or black eyes - but this time they called the police, how was he never put in jail last time we went to the police I'll never know.

*Beth's POV*

I was sat downstairs with Em watching the box set of Friends - greatest programme ever made - we'd done this for most of the day now and it was now about 12pm, we were crashing on the sofa so we didn't have to worry about going upstairs to bed, Emily was already asleep, where as I was wide awake. I had a gut feeling something wasn't right but I couldn't work out what. The more episodes I watched the more I started to forget about my feeling and get more involved with the story line, we was now on the episode were Ross and Emily are supposed to get married whilst Chandler&Monica the fling. I sat up laughing to myself until I finally managed to fall asleep, thoughts fulfilling my mind.

-

I thought of random twitter names for this so sorry if I've used any. Not meant to mean anything just needed names.

-M :)

Xx