Part 10 - Why me?

*Nathan's POV* 

I watched Em link arms with Beth and casually skip out the door together, I guess I've gotta let go of the past, it's for the best, besides, he's in prison and that was in Gloucester, we're in London now... It can't happen again... Right?

*Loty's POV*

I watched Jay walk out, followed by Sim, Charley, Beth and Em. Max was already out with Zara, Jay was going to Katy's, Nathan was going out to one of his friends, Tom and Charlotte are going out somewhere, leaving me, Jade and Siva inside, so we decided to help Siva organise this date.

*Siva's POV*

I was super nervous for this date later, I don't know why, but I just like Sim... A lot. Loty and Jade offered to help out and Nathan was coming back early to help later on as well. I wanted this to be unique. For Sim.

*Tom's POV*

After mine and Charlotte's talk yesterday we decided that we'd get to know each other first, doesn't sound like me... I know, but I really like Charlotte, the way her blonde hair falls on her shoulders and her blue eyes glisten in the light. It just makes me want to have her even more. No-one knows about us yet, but we want to see how it goes I guess. To be fair, I don't think Jay would be too fazed by us, I mean he's not over-protective of her and they're not really that close, considering they've only just found out...

*Charley's POV*

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I typed in the password, clicking the message and revealing the contents,

From Max;

We need to talk when we get home.. X

Werid? What brought this on? Why doesn't he speak to Jade or Charlotte or Sim or Loty, or any of the boys for that fact? Why me? Outta the blue he texts me saying we need to talk? What about? Okay, I need to calm, I text back a short reply,

To Max:

Sure, see you when I get home. X

And locked my phone again, putting it into my pocket and carrying on the conversation I was having with Em, Sim and Beth we're talking about Siva and their childhood, whilst me and Em spoke about fashion, Em wanted to study it and I already had a bit, but not as much as Loty, so I was giving her a few tips.

*Loty's POV*

"So what's going on with you and Jay?" Jade asked, outta the blue.

"Erm, nothing why?"

"Oh, come on, do you like him as more then a friend way...?"

"I dunno?"

"You seem like it, whenever you two talk the way he looks at you is adorable!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I don't know why he's with Katy to be fair..."

"Ohhh!" she giggled slightly before returning to the conversation,

"But, seriously though, you'd make a cute couple!"

"Aw, thanks, but I doubt it'll ever happen Jade"

"Are you crazy?!-" she stopped mid walk "-course it will!" that thought lingered throughout my mind.

*Sim's POV*

Me and Beth were getting on great, her and Siva are so alike! She told me all his embarassing childhood stories and other bits, we even got onto the subject of his ex-girlfriends, some of them sounded like right bitches! She seemed to like me, that's a good thing! We walked into several shops, trying on outfits with each other, I even forgot Charley was here at one point, she's stayed quiet, which is unlike her, and talked to Em all day. I'm just glad we're all getting along with each other so well.

*Max's POV*

What the hell was I thinking? Getting back with Zara was a mistake. There was a reason we broke up. And that still hasn't changed. I need to speak to someone I can trust and only one person popped into mind... Charley. I trust the boys but they'd probably say 'I told you so' or something like that, me and Zara didn't work the first time, so what made me think it would the second time... I suppose Tom was right. I pulled out my phone and text Charley,

To Charls:

We need to talk when we get home.. X

I got a text back within a few minutes

From Charls:

Sure, see you when I get home. X

At least I know she'll understand... Hopefully.

*Jay's POV*

I can't cope, this can't be mine? I find 2 family members, my girlfriend cheated and now she's pregnant, carrying 'my' baby. It certainly isn't mine, we haven't had, well, ya know, done it, for ages, meaning it's someone elses, why can't she just admit that? I need some time to think. 

*Katy's POV* 

I know it's not his but I can't admit that. He probably knows anyway. I'm 18 and pregnant, and it's not even my boyfriends. 

*Jodie's POV* 

I finished my dance class and headed home, pulling my headphones out and pressing play in my music, checking my phone as I walked home, 2 new texts... I opened the first one,

From Tom:

Oit smelly! Remember Charlotte? Well, we're taking things slow, I know, I doesn't sound like me, but she's different! Do you approve?;-)

I text back straight away,

To Tom:

Hush up, your more smelly then me;-) And someone get a doctor - Thomas Anothy Parker, you taking things slow?! Woah. You must like her A LOT! And of course I approve, she seems lovley, I'll come round later if that's okay?:-)

I clicked send, I opened the second message,

From Unknown number:

Heya Jodie, it's Charlotte, Tom's friend/girlfriend, here, just wondering if we can meet up sometime, I'd like to get to know you, you seem lovley and I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot more of each other;-) X

I smiled to myself, at least she's making the effort, she's lovley, unlike the last one, I giggled remembering what happened last time I bumped into Jess, Tom's bitch of an ex-girlfriend, before replying to Charlotte,

To Unknown number:

Hi Charlotte, would love to meet up, you seem lovley too! Be great to get to know each other, and yes, knowing Parker, we'll probably be spending alot of time together. X

I clicked send once again, saving Charlotte's number to my phone before reading the new message Tom sent me.