Part 13 - The day after.

*Emily's POV*

I awoke to find my head resting on Kirsten's shoulder, I looked round, her, Nathan, Charley and Sim asleep, I dragged myself up from the floor, carefully stepping over Kirsten's legs and walking into the kitchen, where Jay and Loty were, she was sitting on the counter with him standing in front his hands resting on her waist, Tom and Charlotte was out in the conservatory with Max talking bout a trip to Croatia, in a few weeks, I was going to speak to Jay but he's with Loty&they're talking, don't get me wrong I'm happy for him but in my last few weeks he's going to be with her, there's no point to try and getting to know here before I leave, only catch, Jay still doesn't know that I'm leaving. I said bye to both of them as wel as the others and headed home, I've got 3 weeks to pack everything on my own. Fun.

*Nathan's POV*

I woke up to find Em towering over me shoving her phone in my face, whilst giggling, when my vision became clear I finally realised that she'd take a picture and I was already tagged in a tweet, I groaned throwing my head back on to the pillow and closing my eyes, I heard her footsteps get fainter as she walked away, no doubt she's already pressed sent on the tweet, I heard Kirsten get up as well as Charley and Sim leaving me in the front room on my own, I remembered last nights events, I asked Jade on a date tomorrow and she accepted, I really was the happiest man at the moment but that all stopped when  I didn't feel too well so I headed back upstairs, to fall asleep, I walked past the girls room, hearing Jade talking about tomorrow, it made me smile as I walked down the corridor to my room, I opened the door, collapsing on the bed, and letting sleep fulfill my body.

*Jay's POV*

Me and Loty were sitting in the kitchen talking, Emily seemed really quiet all last night, like she was hiding something, I shrugged it off, deciding I'd ask her about it tomorrow, me and Loty weren't together, like I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend but we seem like it, I just want the moment to be perfect, like she is. Cheesy? I know but come on have you seen this girl? She's bloody amazing. Right from when I met her I was attracted to her gorgeous blue eyes as well as everything else, but I kept most of it hidden I think... My phone buzzed, I looked at the caller ID, who is it, take a bloody guess, you probably got it right to be honest.

"What do you want?"

"A second chance"

"No, I gave you more then enough chances, what do you expect me to do, huh? Give you another chance then when you blow that forget everything that happened and live a happy fake life just so you don't feel lonely? You've got no chance."

"But Jay-Jay"

"Don't call me Jay-Jay"

She went to reply but my phone was taken out of my hands,

"You really don't listen do you Katy? Jay left you for a reason, a pretty good one at that, I really don't know what he saw in you, but don' t you get it? He doesn't like you anymore? Can you not deal with the fact that someone actually caught on that you were playing him? He gave you more then enough chances - the first one? You cheated - the second one? You cheated again, that time getting yourself pregnant - the third one? You lied telling him the baby was his so you could live a happy life - you really think that I was going to watch you play him around? No, I didn't think so either hunny."

"Don't you call me hunny." Katy growled down the phone,

"Don't call my boyfriend Jay-Jay then okay?" I could hear some lame excuse being told through the phone after that, I left Loty in peace to argue with Katy, did she not get that I wanted nothing to do with her? And what did Loty mean by 'boyfriend'? actually maybe she was just trying to shut Katy up, I don't blame her either to be honest.

*Sim's POV*

Since the date the other night me and Siva have been getting along just fine, we're going out again tonight and I can't wait, I'm not bigging this one up though, I'm wearing a long black maxi dress, I brought it before we came to London.

It got to 5 and we're going out a 6, I'd straightened my hair earlier so I put some mascara, pencil&liquid eye-liner as well as a light pink lig gloss, I pulled my black wedges and my dress, putting my dress on a slipping my feet into the shoes, I was ready to go and I still had 15 minutes to spare, I started putting a plait in my fringe, pinning it back with a hair slide, and looked in the mirror, happy with my appearance, I grabbed my sunglasses as we was taking a drive to the beach, although it was 30 minutes away it was an amazing beach, I'd wanted to go there for the past couple of weeks we've been in London. I grabbed my small bag to put my phone and keys in. Siva knocked on my door and off we went, happily and easily I could say, he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

 -

To the side is the dress and shoes Sim wore!

-M :)

Xx