PEClothes &Wii Us

PE clothes.

That's why we drove 2 hours to get to the nearest Sports Authority.

And then my parents couldn't remember their password so they couldn't get their reward right away.

So I sat in the corner on my phone, watching them try to get their reward for the STUPID PE clothes. And they just won't give it up. They REALLY want to save money. Completely understood. But it shouldn't take this long. So to summarize the rant-

(1) Took 2 hours to get here

(2) Just for my least favorite class ever

(3) Waiting about 20 mins to get a 5 dollar or so reward.

(4) Trying on 200 pairs of poor fitting pants.(The shorts were easy though!)

In conclusion, STUPID PE!!

Part Two, Wii U

I've heard a LOT of hate towards this consul. And I walked towards the gaming section in Target to check out some stuff and the first thing I see is a Wii U display and quickly think two things.

1) OMG THAT CONTROLLER IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT!!!

and number two;

OMG I NEED TO PLAY DIS DEMO!!!

And so I played the demo for Mario Kart 8. And I loved it! All previous hate towards the consul is GONE for me. I see nothing to hate about the Wii U. Honestly, my first consul(NOT COUNTING MY SISTERS XBOX) was a Wii. And I love Nintendo. I don't know if it just plays well for Mario Kart, or what, but I liked it. (Mario Kart 8's graphics looked sweet too!)

In other gaming news, I'm PUMPED for Pokemon games! I don't care if I get Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby, they both look fun. Can't wait for Christmas(even if school hasn't started yet :3)

P.S.- I have a normal small 3DS.