I'm Pretty Sure There's A 200 Part Limit and This Is Part 158

hello there reader(future natalie i'm assuming), and welcome to part 158. Part 158 should not be special, yet I gave it this long ass title and yeah so. I don't know why, but I got the urge to update this, you know, for funsies! or something of that sort.

After getting out of the house, it seems as though I've found sufficient distraction from existential dread(boy howdy is existential a hard word to spell), but anywho. Perhaps I should give an update on my interests, or in other words:

Things That Distract Me From Thinking Too Much About The Future, Or As You Would Call It, Entertainment.

It seems my days of YouTube/Youtuber bingeing are over, as I've lost interest in many of my fav YouTubers. I'm not going to blame the content, instead I will blame the fact that I kinda matured a lot in the timeframe from January-May so... But that brings us to what I actually do with my time. Which really, in most senses, isn't much more mature than watching YouTube really.

MY DEFAULT FANDOM: Haikyuu!!

This, my friends, is an anime about  Volleyball. This is also the first anime series I've watched to completion(at least until Season 3 comes out). I was reluctant at first [redacted] but then... The characters, they're wonderful. Perfectly imperfect. Everyone's[redacted]~(ok not canon but GOD DAMN KAGEHINA IS PRETTY CLOSE)

Aside from my default fandom, a close second of mine is Boko No Hero Academia, a fun little anime(with dub!!) about sUPER POWERS. The mc cries everyday tho so whoops

Then there's Cheer Danshi, a v new anime. I love the characters in this one as well, and I'm hoping they'll blossom to be as in depth as Haikyuu's characters :)

And of course, it is the summer of Steven. Which is great. 10/10

funny, jasper and lapis kinda remind me of u and i

u fighting to be in control, to be everything on my mind

u enjoying hurting me

don't pretend u didn't

ur apologies were never sincere

but lapis does achieve redemption as a character, so maybe you can too?

it just sucks that im made out to be the bad guy

sorry, that got too intense I'll stop thinking now.

bye for now