Studying, Math homework, and a Discovery

So it all started with math homework(ugh eww) and just for the sake of lols this was one of the problems-

7(123456.789) no joke.(there was more but I left it out)

So then I got my test packet out to study, and grabbed a random note book off my desk to write notes in. This one appeared to be unused...but it was not unused. The first page was an attempted sequel to a book it wrote one or two years ago(called A Girl Named Lilus) that I wrote. So I wrote some notes. And then I came across ANOTHER attempted story. And this one was a zombie-themed play I tried to write last year meebee. I literally tore this one out and it went straight into the trash can.

Finally after another bout of painstaking notes I came across true gold.

A story based off a role play me and my friends. In fact, the LAST role play my friends and I ever did. It was called the Viliage of Catia(along the lines of that) And other than a large amount of random time/POV skips, it was pretty good. But it made me sad, because I know I'll never do a role play like that again. Ever. Unless I marry a role play lover- or just have to pretend with my kids. Sooo.... That's why it made me so sad.

Really the plot of the story wasn't sad either. I mean, it was uniquely almost horror themed, and maybe sad at some points, but it ended on a rather happy note. It was a sweet story about three sisters, who will forever be the same age, stuck wondering if their mother will come back in an unwritten sequel.

You know, I honestly almost started writing the sequel after I read through it. But I treasure my old works so much, I find it hard to let if and continue them. Last year maybe I would of continued it. But now it's one of my few non-Wattpad, real life pen and paper stories that are finished and are good.

And you know, that kinda thing is rare. So I'm not going to destroy that.

And btw sorry I haven't been posting. Major writers block/school work. And I just tend to get bored with Wattpad. I'm a free spirit.

I like to do what I want.