stupid glitched title

Back 2 School, Back 2 Drama

Okay so this is just a suspicion so it might not really be what's going on, but I'm pretty sure [Redacted] doesn't want to be our friend anymore. He didn't talk to us all day and didn't sit with us like he usually does. But I think I understand what's going on.

He wants to be popular.

I mean, we are his friends, but he also is friends with the non-prep group..(the 3 class groups are the loser groups, the non-prep populars[aka the jerks I tried to be friends with] and the top of it all, the sporty-prep-group) and I'm afraid being with us (upper class losers) threatens his popularity. Therefor he is trying to cut away from us and just be with his non-prep popular friends.(even though they are jerks to him, whatever, apparently popularity is worth it? Look, I tried to be friends with them, but they don't get me and I don't get them, it would never work. Let's just say I'm an expert at my classes popularity levels.)

Honestly, I thought he was better than this. I really thought he was my friend, Ingrid's friend. If he comes crawling back once/if popularity rejects him like it did me, then I will forgive him. I was once forgiven for my mistaken dreams of becoming popular. But I learned the hard way, it's better to have one friend that REALLY gets you than a bunch of "friends" that only "talk" to "you" at lunch.

Trust me on this one guys. Popularity is a dumb word for, "being 'friends' with preps during the time before college and then never speaking to them again"

Okay? Okay.

[For Future/Present Reference]
Popularity Groups

Lower Class
Friendless people everyone pretends doesn't exist
People that are gross and you can't stand to be around
The boys who try to be bad and are bad and looking bad so everyone gets annoyed by then
Loser groups of 2-4 people and or groups of fake friends

Middle class-
Non gross loser groups like mine fit here probably

The non-prep friend group

Upper class-

-sigh- the preps