XXXI

Addison in the MM *Note: She's three months, when i skip ahead time, just so ya'll won't say she's so big to be a month old*

 Tavi

I plopped down on Rasia’s couch and crossed my arms over my chest.

Not only am I mad about the fact that Cheyenne’s dirty ass went and had sex with Shayne after I told her who he was, but I’m also mad that Shayne seems okay with all of this.

Rasia looked towards me and sensed my tension.

“Where’s the calculus book?” She asked.

“At Shayne’s house” I replied with a dramatic attitude causing her to laugh.

“Don’t tell me Shayne was there with some girl, and now you’re mad” She chomped on her pizza.

I shook my head. “It’s not even that, he was with Cheyenne”

Her eyes got big. “Your cousin, Cheyenne?”

“Yes” I answered nodding my head. “And then his ass wanna act like its okay that he’s sleeping with my cousin”

She gasped. “Nu uh, are you serious?”

“I’m as serious as a heart attack” I rolled my eyes.

Its crazy how everything can go perfect and then the drama starts rolling in like hot cakes.

I wish my life could be stress and drama free for once.

“See Tavi you just need to leave Shayne alone…” She suggested.

I pouted. “But it’s hard”

“How?”

“His stroke game is so official” I faked sobbed making her crack up.

“I understand that he had sex with Cheyenne and didn’t know she was your cousin, but think about if it wasn’t Cheyenne he was fucking and it was some other bitch. Would you be okay with him sticking his thang in her and then sticking it in you?” She interrogated me.

She had a good point.

And to my knowledge Shayne was only fucking with me.

But niggas lie everyday.

I shook my head. “No”

“And another thing is that you’re going to catch feelings one way or another” She preached. “Those are well enough reasons to end this whole thing with him”

Everyone was telling me that I shouldn’t be doing what I’m doing with Shayne.