VI

Shayne P.O.V

After I dropped Tavi off at her crib, I headed to the trap around the way.

I walked into the trap and was greeted by my bro’s.

“What’s good Shizzle?” Chris said as I dapped them all up.

“Nothing much, chillin” I said cheesing harder then usual.

“Nigga the fuck is wrong with you?” Meech asked.

“I just got the best ass in the world!” I laughed and so did the boys.

“By Trina ass?” Buda scrunched up his face.

“No nigga, by this young broad I met at Trina’s party”

“Oh you talking bout the red head girl you left us for” Jr.Bird said. 

I nodded. “She was throwin’ that ass back for a real nigga”

“Get the fuck outta here, nigga.” Chris said in disbelief. “She all little and shit, but I been talking to her friends Rasia”

“Word?” I asked. “Was she the one that came to the party with her?” I asked not knowing for sure.

He nodded. “Yeah, she cool though. I don’t think she the type to give it up too quick though so I gotta work my magic with this one” He rubbed his hands and did the Stevie J face.

They all started laughing.

“But guess what that little nigga Julian been hitting it off Tavi too” I said still in shock that she was that type of chick.

“That nigga get ass forreal” Kenny chimed in.

“So you gon’ fuck her again?” Meech asked.

I don’t think I wanna continue to fuck Tavi because she’s the type of girl to get the wrong impression. She’ll think I’m feeling her and get attached and I can’t have that.

“Nah, I got the biscuit and the bitch got nexted” I took a blunt out my pocket and lit it.

“Ya’ll player ways is gon’ catch up to ya’ll asses” Buda said being the pussy wiped nigga he is.

“Shut up nigga, you need some different pussy in your life. You and Courtney been fucking since ya’ll was in middle school and shit” Jr.Bird said.

“Aye, as long as she aint fucking someone else then I’m fine with that” He shrugged.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I put the blunt out in the ash tray and answered.

“Yo”