VII

A picture of Tavi & Shayne to the side if you're on desktop & at the top if you're mobile

Tavi

Rasia and I sat on my couch eating pizza and watching reruns of Love and Hip Hop. Since my mom left with my car and I don’t like driving her car I decided to just stay in with Rasia. The only thing we were missing was Jasmine’s presence.

I know I shouldn’t be stressing over our petty argument, but it seems like now all I got is Rasia and if something was to happen and she would stop being my friend I wouldn’t have anyone.

I don’t need friends, I want friends. It’s unhealthy to not have a social life, and now that Julian is going around talking shit I’m gonna need a friend to help me ignore everyone’s smart comments.

Changing my life is no longer and option, it’s a priority. It’s my number one priority. I know it’ll take time, but with the right people surrounded by me, I’m sure I can make a change.

“Rasia” I said.

“Hm?” She answered still keeping her eyes on the Stevie J and Joseline scene.

“Do you think I should change my life around?” I suggested.

 I wanted to get someone else’s take on all of this, just to make sure that I was doing the right thing.

“Honestly, yeah” She responded. “I mean your life isn’t bad, but the way you’re living is risky. You can get pregnant, or catch something and we don’t want that”

I smiled at her response. I’m happy that I have a friend like her by my side.

Someone who has common sense, and who isn’t so quick to judge.

“But where do I start?” I questioned.

“Well…” She sat and thought for a second. “Start by deleting all the niggas that you’ve fucked or wanna fuck out of your phone”

“Okay, I guess that’s easy” I grabbed my phone from off of the coffee table sitting in front of us and went through my contacts and deleted them.

When I came across Shayne’s name I sighed and quickly deleted it.

Once I was done I threw my phone next to me on the couch and looked at Rasia.

“What’s next?” I asked her again.

“You wait” She replied.

“For?” I wondered.

“For a challenge to happen” She answered. “Tavi, you’re not a bad person at all, sometimes your attitude can be a little shitty, but other then that you’re fine. It’s just this boy drama you got going on”