XXIV

I can't believe i uploaded that garbage earlier lol, so becasue of that here's a better chapter.

Shayne

I woke up to the smell of sausage in the air and just knew that Tavi was cooking again.

After fully waking up I turned over to see Tavi still sleep.

A look of confusion spread across my face as to why it smelt like food when the only two people here are sleeping.

I quickly got up and threw on a t-shirt and walked into the kitchen to see Mariah.

What the fuck? I thought to myself.

“Yo what the fuck?” I yelled walking over to the stove and turning it off. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I thought that since Tavi isn’t staying here anymore that I could come over and cook breakfast for you.” She bit down on her bottom lip as we stood close together.  

I stood there looking at her like she was crazy.

I don’t understand what the fuck is going on in her light skin ass head but she seriously needs help at this point.

Her gaze switched to the door and so did mine.

Tavi stood there looking at us. “What’s going on?”

“Why is she still here?” Mariah looked at me.

I backed up from her. “Because she’s aloud to be”

“And you two are sleeping in the same bed together?” She yelled. “What are yall doing practicing for another baby?”

“If you gon’ be yelling you can get the fuck out” I pointed towards the door.

Even if I was fucking Tavi it’s none of her business, because she and I don’t have shit going on anymore.

“I don’t understand why you’re so fucking obsessed” Tavi finally spoke.

I sighed already knowing where this was about to go.

“Obsessed?” Mariah laughed. “Little girl you’re the obsessed one”

I grabbed Mariah’s arm as she tried to walk closer to Tavi.

“You see where’s he’s at bitch?” Mariah yelled pointing at me. “I’ll always be here and you could never begin to replace me”

Tavi shook her head and walked away.

I know that Mariah’s words hit her hard because of what Tavi asked me last night about us being together.