IX

Before i start this chapter i just wanna say that after this chapter, i will skip ahead some time ! so this is kind of a boring chapter but it leads to A LOT of drama (OMG i can't wait lol)

At the top is Chris and Mariah

Excuse any mistakes

Shayne

Chris and I sat in my black Lincoln across the street from the Marriott hotel waiting for a sign of Martina.

I didn't know exactly what time she would be leaving or coming so I just had to hope for something.

We’ve only been sitting in the car for no more then 20 minutes, but of course

Chris’s ass was getting impatient.

“Damn, where this bitch at?” He said with annoyance dripping from his tone.

“If I would have known yo’ ass was gon’ be this impatient, I would’ve done this shit by myself” I replied not taking my eyes off the front entrance to the hotel.

There weren’t that many people leaving or going.

All I knew was what she looked like from the mug shots on the Internet.

But it was 9 o’clock and it was somewhat hard to see, so I had to pay close attention.

“You know damn well you can’t do this shit without me” He said in a cocky way.

I sucked my teeth and ignored him.

I spotted a white Mercedes Benz pull up in front of the Hotel.

It sat diagonal to my car so it was hard to see if it was a female or male in it.

The person in the car turned it off, but didn’t get out.

“Yo, peep this” I elbowed Chris to get his attention away from his phone. “You think that might be her?”

He squinted his eyes tryna get a good look at the car. “If im not mistaken I would say that’s a female in the driver’s seat”

“Lemme go check this shit out” I opened up the car door.

“Nigga, Whatchu gon’ say “Wassup bitch let me rob you for yo’ shit?”…” Chris joked.

“No dumbass, Ima peep to see who’s in the car without them seeing me and if it’s her Ima give you the signal” I got out the car without hearing his response.

I waited for the cars that were driving to pass by before I made my way across the street. I walked behind a car that was a few down from what I’m thinking is Martina’s car.