Sixteen

10

I awoken from my dream. I see that I am in bed. I open my phone and check the time and see any notifications. My mom comes in my room.

"Time to wake up. You don't want to be late for the first day of school." I look at her confused.

First day of school? Like two days ago it was the last day of school? I think to myself.

"Mom?" She turns around. " what grade am I going to?" I ask.

"Did you actually forget?" She asks. I nod my head. " 12th grade your a senior now." She says and walk out of my room. My eyes are wide open. I'm so confused. I know I already went to 12th grade. I met Tyler, josh, Jason's and Brittany. What's going on!

I turn on my phone and go to my text messages. I look for Tyler but his number isn't there. I look for all my friend's numbers but they aren't there either.

Was it all a Dream? I think. Is Tyler even a person?

—•Time Skip•—

I get to school and sit at the tree 'we' always did. I wait for someone to come. Then finally Tyler comes over.

"Excuse me but my friends and I sit he-"

"Tyler!" I say hugging him.

"Wh-what? How do you know my name?" He asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"We've never met before." My eyes are full of sadness. My hands are cold. My heart hurts. I knew it. It was just a dream. I get up and walk home. I get home and run to my room. My moms at work. I get the knife I keep under my pillow and sit in the corner of my room.

"Please.. tell me it's just a dream inside of a dream.." I whisper. I sit there with the knife in my hand and finally I grow tired of the silence and say.. "sorry." And I stab my stomach.. and that was it I was gone.