Ten

Hey sorry I haven't been updating. School started and that means chapters will take longer to write and publish so. Yea.

—•Your POV•—

I woke because my mom rushed into my room slamming my door open.

"What the fu-frick mom! What!" I yell.

"It's your dad.." she said.

"Wh..what about him." I ask softly. She walked towards me and hugged me.

"He.. he got in an accident and.. he didn't make it. That's why wasn't here the past days." She said starting to sob in my shoulder. I pat her back to comfort her. After little while I started to realize.. I have no father anymore. Yea he did literally nothing for me but.. he was my father I was related to him. My mom left and she went to her room. I looks at my phone and checked the time 4:27 I guess I'll just get dressed. I got up and put on (whatever you want). I looked at my phone and thought about texting Tyler. Nah. I'll text the group chat!

Me: hey bitches you awake?

Jason: I was

Josh: yea.

Britt: yea because I heard a big slam sound:/

Me: oh yea it was my mom.

Britt: what the fuck was she doing? Is she all right?

Me: yea she just slammed my door open because she had to tell me something.

Jason: what did she have to tell you?

Me: um.. my father died.

Britt: omg!! I'm so sorry!! I'm coming over!

Me: thx but you don't have to

Britt: I'm at your window already.

Me: great.
———-

I opened the window and let Britt in.

"I'm so sorry!" She said hugging me.

"It's fine. It's not like he did anything for me." I said to her. She smiled.

"So. What do you have to eat?" She asked laughing a bit. I laughed.

"Cereal?" I asked. She nodded and we walked down stairs.

*ding dong*

I looked at the door wondering who it was. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Tyler?" I said. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry for what happened." He said.

"I'm fine he did nothing for me." I said hugging him. He let go and I smiled. "Im fine"

"Are you tho?" He said with a smile. I nodded and walked in the kitchen.

"So.. what do you have for breakfast?" Brittany asked. I smiled.

"Cereal and only cereal!" I said with a big smile. We all laughed and I got the cereal out.

"Here you go Tyler and here ya go Britt." I said while passing they're cereal to them. They started eating and I just sat there.

"Are you going to eat, love?" Tyler asked. I looked up at him and then the cereal then back at him.

"Uh.. no I'm not hungry." I lied. I haven't ate for the past days. I would eat little things but I'm still hungry.

"Oh ok then.." he responded. "Are you sure?" He said.

I sighed. " fine" I got up and poured me cereal. I sat between Tyler and Britt. I started eating. I had to eat slowly so i didn't show that I was starving.

"Tyler." I said softly.

"Hm" he responded.

"Do you ever look at the stars at night think what if the stars all went away and we sat there in darkness. Would it change the way we  live or. What. Do stars actually grant wishes and if so why haven't mine came.." I said.

I looked in the corner of my eye to see Brittany looking at me weird.

"Uhm.. no actually." He said.

"Hmm." I said. I lied my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Well I'm going to go home, my moms going to wonder where I am. Byee" Brittany said getting up.

"Byee!!" I said.

"Bye. See you at school" Tyler said.

I got up and started walking to my room. Soon is hearing hearing footsteps behind me. I get to the top of the stairs and open my door. I lay down on my bed and feel Tyler's hand wrap around me.

"Tyler." I said shakily.

"Yes?" He responds in his soft voice.

"I-.." I couldn't finish my sentence. It felt like someone was holding my mouth closed.

"You? What?" Tyler said.

".." I sat up on my bed. I put my hand to my mouth. Nothing was there. I stayed to panic I couldn't talk. I could tell Tyler noticed because he saw how I was breathing fast.

"Woah woah. Deep breaths in and out slowly." He said while holding my back.

I don't do what he said because I was really scared and I was zoning out. I started to cry.

"Breath!" Tyler yelled. After that I finally took a deep breath. "Wha-what happened?" I looked at Tyler and hugged him.

"I-I felt as if something was holding my mouth and nose. I-I c-couldn't breath." I said sobbing in his chest. He stroked my hair and pat my back in comfort.

We then slept for like two hours holding each other.
—•Time Skip•—

I woke up to my alarm and Tyler holding me.

"Ty.. it's time to wake up" I said while poking his head.

"Mm.. but I'm tired" he whined.

"So am I." I got up and got my clothes and took them into the bathroom. I got dressed then brushed my hair. I walked back to my room.

"Hey Tyler. Shouldn't you go home and get dressed." I asked.

"Nope. I brought clothes." He said smiling.

"Oh ok then. I'll leave you to get dressed." I said while closing the door. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. About 6 minutes later Tyler came out of my room.

"Ready to go to school?" I asked.

"Uh sure I just need to run over to my house to get my backpack." He said.

"Ok well stop by your house." I said. We stared walking out the door and talked.
———————-

A/N

Hey sorry for not publishing. I've been caught up with my homework and school so yeah. Thanks for reading and yee❤️

-Bean
8/31/18
1028 words