Eleven

We got to Tyler's house to get his backpack.

"hey Tyler, what did you two do?" I heard Zack say. I looked over at him and saw his smirk on his face.

"nothing just ate and slept." Tyler responded. Zack scoffed and walked away. Tyler ran up to his room and grabbed his backpack. "You ready?"

"I guess" I said. We walked out the door and started walking towards the school.

"so what did you do while we were apart." I asked.

"eh just been really sad." he said.

"mm OK" I said.

The rest of the way we just talked about random things. We caught up with josh and Brittany. But Jason was already at school.

"I ate a flower." Josh said out of no where.

"What the fu- why?" I said.

"I don't know. I was bored so I took a flower and ate it." Josh responded.

"Mm sounds reasonable." Brittany said. "I actually think I would do the same thing." We all laughed and then we realized we were at the gates of school. We walked in and saw Jason.

"Hey!" I said and jumped in front of him. Brittany ran up and hugged him.

"Aw look at the couple." Tyler and I said in unison. We both laughed and Jason just looked at us but with a small smile.

"I'm gonna go find a mushroom." I said and ran off.

"Wait why?" Josh said.

"I don't know. I'm gonna name it probably." I said.

"Let me come!" Josh said running after me. We looked for a long time till I found one.

"Look I found one!" I yelled. "What should we name it?" I asked.

"I know! His name will be norf" josh said.

"Hell yeah! That's a sick name!" I said.

The bell rang and josh and I said goodbye to Norf.

"So did you guys find a mushroom?" Tyler asked me while we were walking to class.

"Yup! His name is Norf and he is 3 inches tall." I said with a big smile. "Josh and I are gonna be great parents" I said with a fake sniff. Tyler laughed.

"Well isn't josh gay? And don't you have a boyfriend?" Tyler asked.

"Maybe maybe not. Also he's bi not gay" I said. "Anyway byes I love you!" I said hugging him before leaving to go to my class.

I walked into my classroom and sat down. Jason walked up to me with a saddened face.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. He shook his head. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"When you went to go find a mushroom Brittany said she was going to catch up with a friend of hers and she walked away. And I went to follow her a little after and I saw her- her kiss a person and-" he didn't finish. "And it was a girl." He said finally.

"Oh my gosh I'm- I'm so sorry." I got up and hugged him. "I wish I could do something." I say. The teacher finally comes in and we all take our seats. I'm going to talk to Brittany I think to myself.

"Ok class take out the study sheet and study for 5 minutes then we'll start the lesson." The teacher said. I took out my study sheet and started studying. A little after I took out my phone and texted the group chat.

Me: hey.

Tyler: hello love

Jason: hi

Me: I need to meet up with Tyler, Jason, & josh. Ok? Ok!

Tyler: um ok why?

Josh: hello. What we talking about?

Me: I just need to meet up with you guys. Meet me at the tree by Norf.

Josh: hell yah we'll see Norf again!

Tyler: omg lol

Jason: wait who's Norf?

Me: josh's & I's son.

Jason: Wait what? Ok whatever

Me: gtg byee
—————————

"Ok class now take out a piece of paper and a pencil, and write your name date and period and for the title write down test." The teacher said. I did as she said and waited for her next instruction.

—•Time Skip•—

I was with Norf & Jason until Tyler and josh are there with me.

"Ok, so your probably wondering why you're here. Well Jason said he saw Britta-" I said before getting cut off.

"Saw me what?" I heard. I looked behind josh and it was Brittany. I looked at Jason. He was looking away until Brittany came up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're just a little whore!" I say.

"Woah! Calm down what did I do?" She asked.

"Yeah What did she do?" Josh asked.

"She made out with a girl this morning!" I said.

"Really?" Josh and Tyler said in unison. I nodded and looked over at Brittany.

"Wha- Wait n-no I didn't!" She said quickly.

"I'm sorry Brittany but I don't think we want a whore as a friend." I said at her. She scoffed and walked away angrily. About 6 steps she turned around.

"You know what?" She said. "I never fell for Jason! He's not even cute! He's a little bastard all of you are!" She said before turning around and walked away.

"Jason it's ok." I said hugging him. He stared to cry.

"It's not ok. As she said I'm just a bastard. I'm not cute or anything." He said sobbing into my shoulder.

"I think your cute!" Josh said.

"Wh-what?" Jason said picking his head off my shoulder. "Did.. did you call me cute?" He asked.

Josh started blushing. "Um yeah. Sorry I'm b-bi." He said. I looked at Tyler and Tyler motioned for me to go over to him.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, josh texted me and he said he had a crush on Jason for a while. Soo. Do you think they'll get together?" He asked. I nodded.

"Hopefully if they don't then I do t know but I'll do something." I said.

—•Time Skip•—

We were all walking home and I was going to Tyler's house.

We got inside his house and I ran all the way to his room. I lied down on his bed and let out a big sigh.

"Were you that tired?" Tyler asked leaning on the door frame.

"I had to run in P.E. Today what do you expect?" I said. He then lied down with me.

"I love you." He said quietly. I smiled.

"I love you too." I said. I then started to fall asleep. And by the look of it Tyler looked tired too.

We slept holding each other. I don't care what Tyler's family thought.

A/N

Hey thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating as much and also a big thanks to all the people who voted and commented on my story. I hope your likening it so far and yeah! Also sorry for a very short chapters.

-Bean
9/9/18
1146 words