Six

It was Monday. We all had to go to school. I woke up and my mom was still not home. I text Tyler if he could come over after school. I get dressed and walk out of mah house.

"Hey lovely" I heard. I turned around and smiled.

"Heyy tyjo." I said. I hugged him and we talked the rest of the way.

"Hey you never responded to my text." I said.

"Oh. Sorry I was rushing today. I didn't check my phone. What was the text?" He asked

"If you could come over today after school?" I responded. He nodded and smiled.

"I was planning on surprising you, but it looks like you read my mind" he smiled. We finally got to school. Today was a minimum day. Yay.

—•Time Skip Cuz I'm Lazy•—

It was the end of the day. As always I waited by the gate for Tyler.

"Hey lovely" I hear. I smile up at Tyler.

"Hey Tyjo." I kiss him and we start walking and talk about how we hate school.

"I can't believe schools over in three weeks. And no one seems excited they act if they have a whole year till schools over." Tyler says.

"I know I realized that" we got to my house and walked inside.

"Heyy (y/n) so how was it without me?" My Mom says. I look at her.

"Uh." I look over at Tyler. "It was great. My friends and I played some games and had fun." I smiled

"No drugs or sex or anything like that?" My Mom asked. Tyler laughed a bit.

"No mom I didn't have sex and I don't do any drugs." I say embarrassed. I start walking upstairs with Tyler.

"Wait." I turn around back to my mom.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You never introduced me to your friend." She said with a smile.

"Er. This is Tyler. Now we're going to my room now ok?" I say

"No kissing" my mom says as Tyler and I are walking upstairs.

"Yes Mom we won't kiss." I held my hand up to Tyler and he laughed a small little laugh. I had my fingers crossed.

We got into my room and I closed my door.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do." He asked.

"Oo I got an idea. What if we post about Brason?" I asked. "After all I did get a picture of the two!" I say.

"Yes! Let's do it!" Tyler says excitedly. We both got our phones out and posted about them.

—•Post•—

Breaking: Brittany and Jason caught in the park holding hands. Ship name: Brason. @jasonisnotcool.___ @brittany_bunny__

Tyler and I just waited to see the drama.

*ding* I look at my phone

@K.k.kacey__ commented on your post: Omg they're so perfect together #brasonisreal

*ding*

@charles.monson__ commented on your post: Oo repost #brasonisreal

We got so many notifications for the post. After a while I got a text from Jason.

Jason: Why did you post that! Now everyone is going to be talking about it at school

Me: lels but #brason is cute!

Jason: whatever. >:(

Me: are we still friends?

Jason: you tell me

Me: yes? Ok thx 👌
———-

"Tyler, Jason is mad at us now" I laughed. We both laughed and read all our comments. Most of them were the same thing over and over.

"Aww so cute #brasonisreal 😍"
"😍😍 so cute!"
"#brasonisreal how could it not!"
"They need to kiss! #brason"
———-
Tyler got a text from his mom saying he had to come home. I kissed him goodbye and he left.
———————

A/N

Lol this was a boring and short chapter. Thanks for reading. See ya guys in the next chapter. ❤️ I'm so tired. Just to let you know I've been staying up for the past 8 nights(cuz one of the chapters took me 2 nights to write) writing this for you. That's how much I love you guys!

-Bean
8/6/18
666 Words