Three

It was the end of the day and I started walking home until I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw it was from Tyler.

Tyler: hey can you wait by the gate?

Me: sure I just started walking.

Tyler: oh, ok. I'll be there soon.

Me: okie
————-
I walked back to the gate and waited there about a couple minutes past and Tyler came up to me with a smile and waved.

"Hello.. Ty-Dy." I smirked at him and laughed. He gave me a mad face.

"Don't call me that! I hate that name and you know it!" He said a little aggressive. I just laughed. We started walking and talking about random things.

—•Time Skip to You and Ty at Your House•—

"So I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" I said. I turned to go inside until Tyler stopped me.

"Wait." I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I responded. He got closer to me and smiled. Our faces were centimeters apart.

"I just wanted to say goodbye." He said in a small calming voice. "Goodbye, beautiful." He walked away and i was standing there in silence. I then went inside and ran in my room. I thought of me being an idiot and not kissing him. I should of. Would he kiss back? Does he love me? Do I love him?

—•Time Skip to 3 Months later•—

I woke up and got dressed. I checked my phone to see I got any notifications. A text from Tyler was all.

Tyler: hey I need to tell you something when we get to school

Me: ok. What's it about.

Tyler: can't tell you now. Bye

Me: wait

————
"Darn it." I got up off my bed because I was sitting in it, and walked out of my house. I saw josh but where was Tyler? I ran up to josh and said hi.

"Where's tyler?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. The rest of the walk was silent.

We finally got to the school and I saw Tyler with his head down. I walked over to him and said hey

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me." He looked down at me and sighed.

"So when you first attended the school the principle told Josh and I to be friends with you-"

"Wait are you saying-are you saying that.. you're not my friend?" I cut him off. I stared him in the eyes

"No that's not what I'm saying at first I wasn-" after that I walked away. I couldn't stand hearing another word from him. I walked to a table a took my phone and went to my contacts. I deleted Tyler's phone number and started to cry. After a little bit Isabelle sat down in front of me.

"Hello." I looked up to her.

"Um, wh-why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh I just wanted to see if your alright." She said. "Also, I saw you we're talking to Tyler and it looked like you got in a small fight? Is everything alright with you and him." She asked. I shook my head yes. "Ok. I just wanted to tell you he just asked me out and now we're like thing now." I looked at her and told her to leave. I couldn't believe after he befriends me he goes and dates Isabelle she's so.. selfish. The bell rang and I went to my class and saw Jason smile at me. I sat down at my seat with a very sad face. Jason walked over to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head no. "What happened?"

"So you know how Tyler and I have been friends for 3 months?" He shook his head yes. "Well he decides to tell me that the principal told him to be friends with me. And then I was at a table by myself then Isabelle comes over to me and tells me Tyler and her were dating and he asked her out at that moment."

"Wait aren't you dating a guy named Carson?" He asked. I shook my head no. "What happened with you and him."

"Nothing he was fake." I say.

"Oh. Well I could be your friend?" He said. I shook my head yes and then class started.

—• Time Skip to Lunch•—

I looked around for Jason and then he popped up behind me.

"Hey beautiful." He says.

"We're only friends" I say with a smile. We sit down at a empty table and talk.

"Tyler's coming over." He warned. After that Tyler was sitting next to me. I didn't look at him but I looked the other direction.

"(Y/N) I really need to talk to you." Tyler held my hand but I took it away.

"What do you need to tell me! That your not my friend that your dating Isabelle? What! What is so important!" I practically yell. It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"That.." he started.

"That what?" I say

"That I love you." He says. I look at him with a surprised face. I blushed. After little moment of staring at each other Tyler goes in for a kiss. I put my head forward and close my eyes and we kiss.
————————

A/N

Short chapter I know but I just wanted to share it with you. Hoped you liked it! Byeee❤️

-Bean
8/4/18
905 words