Five

We ended the game and the fun. Josh and Jason had to leave, but josh called his mom asking if he could stay for the night.

"So what'd she say?" I asked. He gave me a sad look.

"She said, Yes!" He said sadly then when he said yes he excitedly said it. I jumped up and down like three times and hugged him.

"Wait are we going to sleep together? Or do you want to sleep on the floor or the couch or the roof." I chuckled. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Can I sweep wif youu?" He asked in a kid voice. I nodded my head and and he smiled. We walked up my stairs and into my room. I lied down and yawned.

"I'm tired so imma go to sleep right now." I yawned again.

"Okay I'll do the same." He said. "Is it ok if I take my shirt off? I don't usually go to bed with my shirt on" Tyler said. I looked to the other side and blushed.

"Sure" I giggled a bit. After that Tyler got in bed with me and put his arm over me.

"Goodnight, lovely" He said. I smiled at the nickname once again.

"Goodnight.. Ty-D-"

"Don't even say it!" He cut me off. I laughed.

"Ok. Goodnight Tyjo. Love you." I said

"Love you too." After that was silence then I fell asleep.

—•Dream•—

I was on the same road I walked down when I first had slept in Ohio. I looked down the road and saw that same guy. He stood there then I blinked and he was right in front of me. I jumped a bit.

"Are you ready?" He asked, again. I looked around closed my eyes and open them again. I was in my room again.

"No." I say.

"But why. It's not like you have friends. Tyler josh and Jason are just pretending. Remember when Tyler told you the principal told him and josh to be friends with you! Tyler was sorry for you so he dated you so you could be happy!" I flinched at the words pretending. I started crying. He kept telling me more and more things. I knew I was dreaming but I need to wake up. I looked over to my sleeping body. I was crying. I tried making myself cry a little louder for Tyler to hear me. After That Tyler heard me and woke me up.
——————-

"(Y/n) wake up!" I heard Tyler say. I looked over at Tyler and hugged him.

"You love me right?" I asked while crying.

"Is that even a question" he laughed. "What did you dream about." I didn't know weather to tell him death was talking to me and trying to make me go with him or lie.

"I have a dream that I'm walking down a road and when I look up death is there. He asks if I'm ready and I say no. He says why. Tyler josh and Jason are fake friends. They never loved me. I kinda felt like it was true but... I didn't want to."

"Well. Know I will love you for ever. And I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We went back to bed.
———————-
—•Morning•—

I woke up to Tyler holding my waist. I look at him and kiss his nose. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too!" I say with a big smile. I gave him a kiss, and he kissed back. We got up and I made breakfast aka lucky charms XD

Tyler and I finished and went to the park. We were sitting on the swings until we heard a familiar voice. It was Jason's voice. I looked over to him and he was with a girl? I pointed them out to Tyler and he said the girls name was Brittany.

"Oo I have a shipname! Brason!" I yelled. Brittany and Jason looked at Tyler and I. We started laughing and Jason and Brittany came over to us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jason asked.

"Just hanging what are you two doing here?" I asked with a smirk. He blushed.

"Nothing just hanging like you two." He responds

"With or without the love." I ask

"Uh.." Brittany looked at Jason and back at us.

"With" She said. I looked over to Tyler and we both yelled.

"BRASON!!" We all laughed except Jason he was covering his face.

We all went home and Tyler had to go home. I kissed him goodbye and went home.
—————

A/N

Thanks for reading:) hope you enjoyed it. Love you all! See you guys all in the next chapter!❤️ my moms boyfriend was sitting next to me while I was making this lmao.

-Bean
8/5/18
811 Words