Chapter 5: Perfect Date

*Edited* This was a shit ton to edit, so only one chapter today. Sorry!

*Kristen's POV*

Louis left around five to change into different cloths, he said he'd be back around ten to eight to pick me up so I called my best friend, Alex.

After only two rings she picked up...someone was excited to talk.

"Hey Kristen! OMG I havn't talked or seen you in ages!"

"Alex, we saw each other two days ago"

"MY POINT"

"Alex, I don't give a shit about you're point I need you asap."

"Okayy?"

"I need you to get over here. Like now."

"Ok. But do you wanna tell me what's so important? We havn't had an emergency meeting in a while."

"No that's why i need you over here now!"

"Okay see you in 2 minutes"

"Bye"

While I was cleaning up the mess that Louis and I had made, Alex barged in my door looking worried. "What's that haps? Why so sudden?" She asked, flopping on my couch.

"So you're not gonna believe a word I'm about to say." I said to them trying to sound as calm as possible. I took a seat on the love seat next to her and threw my legs up over the arm rest.

"So the news?!" Alex asked excitedly.

"Well first off, I have a date tonight"

"DUUUDE" She applauded approvingly.

"That's not my point, It's about who its with......" I paused waiting for a response, but she stayed silent. I took a deep breath . "imgoingonadatewithlouistomlinson" i rushed out. She paused and cocked her head at me.

"Louis Tomlinson? Yeah fucking right" She laughed, not believing me at all. Luckily i had proof.

"You wanna see pictures from last night and today? We spent the whole day together."

"Give" Alex commanded, she never believed me when it came to serious shit like this, but I love her anyways. I showed her all of the pictures even though I wanted to skip over the some that us kissing and shit. "Call him. I won't believe it till I here him." Alex commanded once again.

"I'll call quickly because then you have to help get me ready!" She nodded as I I went to scroll threw my phone to find what he had put it under. Of course there it was right under 'Sexy Beast' with a bunch of heart emojis next to it. Wow Lou, wow... I tapped on the contact and looked up at Alex, putting the phone on speaker for her to hear. After a few rings Louis picked up,

"Miss me already, love?"

"Haha sure, Lou. My friend didn't believe me that I'm dating you so I figured I would ring you and let you say so yourse-"

"HANG ON! You two are already dating!?" She yelled.

"Yes, yes we are" Louis said sounding proud

"You always get the hot ones don't you?" Alex pouted. I stuck my tongue out at her silently.

"Thanks babe." I said smiling at the phone, "I'll see you at 8, I have to go get ready"

"Bye, beautiful" and with that the call ended. I looked up to see one really stunned face staring at me.

"You wanna help me get ready now!?" I asked impatiently. She nodded furiously before we ran down the hall. After she got me all gussied up we walked back into the living room with ten minutes to spare till Louis got here. I was wearing dark blue jeggings, a blue floral tank top with a white and navy blue striped cardigan on top, and my ever so favorite navy blue wedges. As for my normally unruly, unnaturally fire red it was straightened and had been pulled back on one side with a white flower clip. I had minimal make up on, just the usual eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. Finally after the longest 7 minutes of my life there was a knock at the door.