Chapter 11: Finally out

*Louis' POV*

We had gotten back home and were in the middle of watching a movie when the door bell rang. We ignored it at first but then when it was up to non stop rining Krissy paused the movie and looked at me. 

"Who the fuck besides a crazy directioner would ring your doorbell that much!?" she said shaking me. I shrugged and got up pulling her with me. She wined about not wanting to move and hopped on my back. When I opened the door there was a huge flash. I blinked a couple of times to clear my sight. Once I could see again I looked out the door to see nothing but a note at my feet. I put Kristen on the ground and picked it up. Once it was opened I read it so Krissy could see what it said to. 

Off to the tabliods now. Little Kristen won't be so privet anymore will she? ~ H

"Little bitch...." Krissy murmered under her breath. I turned to her and simpily smiled. She gave me a confused look.

"I'm kinda happy we don't have to hide it anymore" I said pecking her lips. She smiled but then lost her happiness in seconds.

"Hate" was all she said. I lost my happiness to. I hadn't even thought how much hate she would get.  I cupped my hands around her cheeks and looked into her eyes. 

"Look Kris. No matter how much hate you get, just remember that me and the boys and the girls will always be here for you. I love you, they love you, and if the fans are true then you shouldn't get any hate at all." With that I kissed her passionatly. We pulled back and all she could to is smile. She nodded and said.

"I love you too Boo" finishing it off with another kiss.

Vas happening! Ok sorry for the super duper short chapter but hey at least I took it off hold! and lets get something strait I love Hannah so much! I know she would never do anything like she's doing in the book but I think it just is going to make a really good plot twist! Ok so again sorry for the short chapter I have writers block really bad for this story but hopefully I will be able to update more now that I got it moving along again. Ok so don't forget to 

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN!!!! <3 Love you all xx