Chapter 7: I Miss ou

*Edited*

*Kristen's POV*

It's been a month since Louis and I confessed our love for one another and everything is going great. Knowing my luck though, that won't last for too much longer. I hadn't seen Louis in almost two weeks because he had to go back to Doncaster to help out his mom,and family, due to the expectance of another sibling. 

I got up the that morning and finished packing. I was just about done when my phone rang, it was Louis. Just seeing his name on the screen gave me butterflies in my stomach causing me to answer it right away.

"Hello?" I sang into the phone while putting it on speaker so I could finish packing.

"Hello love!" Louis answered. Man, I missed him like crazy. 

"So what's up? I was just finishing packing!"

"Can't I call just because I miss you?" He sounded defensive. 

"Yes you can. What's wrong you sound weird?"

There was silence.

"Lou?"

"Oh, right. No nothing is wrong. Just... Tired is all." He hesitated.

"Okay?" I questioned as I zippered my suitcase. "I'm going to go visit my parents then say goodbye to Alex before I leave tomorrow." I continued. 

"That's nice. I left some flowers with your parents before I left, they should still be there. Can you put some new ones down if they have died?" He asked. Aw, he's so sweet.

"Sure babe. I'll see you soon ok?"

"Right.  See you soon. I love you"

"I love you too Lou." Then the line went dead.  I smiled thinking that I was going to see him again tomorrow night. I would have his strong arms around me and I would feel safe again. I would have his lips on mine, oh his sweet lips...

I locked up my house and hopped in my car to go see my parents. I always like being able to go talk to them again but I always wide up crying in the end.

Luckily it wasn't a long drive. When I got there I slugged out of the car with flowers in my hand. I looked up and saw the graveyard gates in front of me; I sighed and pushed them open. As I slowly walked down the stone path I began to see the grave stones on front of me with Louis' flowers on them.  When I got there I kneeled down placing my flowers on top of Lou's and traced my fingers along the two stones

My parents had died when I was 13. They died in a freak storm, and if I hadn't been at Alex's house that night of the tornado I would have been dead too. It still hurt to come and see them. It feels like they died just yesterday.

I stopped tracing my fingers over the stones as I felt tears emerge and fall from my eyes. I began to stand up, not wanting to cry anymore, but I fell right back down to my knees. FOr the first time since my mom and dad have died, I told them everything.Including how much I loved Louis. When I felt it was okay to leave I got up and started to walk away, looking back over my shoulder I whispered "I miss you" to them. I felt the wind pick up and blow my hair away from my face. I now know they miss me too.