Chapter 17: The Paps Strike #1

*Alex's POV*

How could she be so careless, how could she let not realize that they were there! And mutible of them at that! I charged around the room restlessly. Stopping at the table that held the magazines and newspapers on it I picked one up. I looked at the front cover that just so happened to have my best friend and her pop star boyfriend on it. "Why don't you just call her love" Liam persuaded coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I guess I could..... I just-  yea ok, I will." I sighed. I shouldn't wake them...... it's like noon there. 

"Well than go on" Liam said pulling my phone out of my back pocket and handing it to me. I grabbed it from him with out a word and dialed Krissy's number. 

"Hello?" I heard Louis' voice. 

"Louis?" I asked.

"Yeah? Um what's up?" He sounded really tired.

"Uhh did I wake you up?" I glanced at the clock.

"No I got up just before you called." 

"Ok, well is Krissy up?" 

"Well she's not in bed so I guess she is.. Hang on" I heard him scream for Krissy than foot steps. There was some shuffling then I heard Krissy's voice.

"Hey Alex!" Krissy cheered.

"DID YOU NOT SEE THEM THERE! THE WHOLE FLIPPING WORLD SAW YOU AND LOUIS MAKING OUT! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS! UH I CAN'T STAND TO TALK TO YOU! god" I screamed through the phone then dropped it on the couch. Liam came and picked up my phone. 

"Sorry about that Krissy. What she's trying to say is how the fuck could you not realize that there were paps while you and Louis where on your date?" Liam explained calmly. 

*Krissy's POV*

There was a bang over the phone, so I assumed that Alex had had a temper tantrum. Liam told me what she was trying to get out if her mouth and I sighed. "We did when we saw a flash, but before that I honestly don't know" I explained to Liam. 

"Well just do me  fav love and be careful next time. Oh and go turn on the news.... your  probably everywhere right about now" Liam said then hung up the phone. I shrugged and hopped over to Louis. 

"Turn on the telly babe?" I asked cuddling up next to him. He nodded and switched the tv to news. Long behold there was me and Louis laying on the ground right on tv. I started to listen to the lady that was talking.

"And in other news world famous boyband member Louis Tomlinson and his small town girlfriend Kristen Gara also known as Krissy were caught last night on a romantic date undernieth the Eiffle Tower. Watch out Directioners, looks like she's here to stay! But what do you guys really think? Call us right now at 01.32.54.76.98." I picked up my phone and dialed the number. 

"What are you doing?" Louis asked. 

"Nothing; just telling them what I think of them spying on us" I said casually as it began to ring. 

"Ello?" A femal voice on the other line said. "Your on with Cristen!" she said meaning I was now speaking on tv. 

"Bonjour!" I greeted as I walked out of the room leaving Louis to watch. 

"So what do you think of Louis and Krissy?" She asked. 

"Bien je ne pense pas vraiment que vous les gens savez respecter leur intimité ! Vous devez apprendre comment savoir quand il est correct de suivre des personnes autour et quand sa baise pas ! Vous devez vraiment apprendre comment respecter les personnes célèbres. Prenez celui-ci comme avertissement."(Well I don't really think you people know how to respect their privacy! You need to learn how to know when it's okay to follow people around and when its fucking not! You really need to learn how to respect famous people. Take this one as a warning.) I began yelling into the phone. Louis came out of the bedroom and took the phone out of my hand hung it up. 

"Calm down love. Now come here" He said wrapping his arms around me. "You can't let this pressure get to you." He whispered into my hair. I nodded and relaxed into his chest. He pecked the top of my head and wrested his chin on it. 

"I love you Louis." I whispered.

"I love you too Kris. Now come on I'll make you some tea" He said taking my hand and leading me to the small kitchen.

GUESS WHO'S BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, I'm here and I'm going to try and update my stories one day at  time. Sorry this chapie was kinda short but atleast I updated! Love yeas! <3 xx