Chapter 8:Look at me now

Hey hey hey! Ok so I'm going to try updating everyday now, if I can! So the chapters might become a little shorter. Anyway I love this chapter! <3 Don't for get to

COMMENT,

VOTE, &

FAN!!!!!!! <333333333333333

*Kristens POV*

After visiting my parents I headed over to Sophie's flat since it was farthest from mine. I figured I might as well work stright down the line tawrds my flat.

Approaching Sophie’s flat I opened the door (I never bothered to knock). When I opened it I was greeted by Sophie and Niall practically eating each other’s faces! I smiled and coughed a little to let them know I was there. They abruptly stopped and looked back at me all flustered.

“Gee Soph! I knew there was something going on between you two, but next time you decide to eat each other and not food……… GET A ROOM!” I reprimanded them giggling.

Niall looked down, extremely embarrassed, “I’ll give you two sometime alone” he said standing up heading toward the kitchen.

Sophie shook her head and asked “So what do you want?”

“Love you too Sophie!” I replied giggling. “I’m just stopping by everyone’s flat to say goodbye before I head to Doncaster tomorrow morning.”

“O well in that case….bye!” She said laughing and squeezing the daylights out of me as I squeezed her back equally as hard.

After saying goodbye to Sophie I went down the line of flats saying goodbye to all my besties. Once getting back to my flat I quick changed into sweats and a tank top and hoped into bed, drifting off into a deep dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm blaring I Want. I jumped out of bed grabbing my phone and heading to the bathroom to get a quick shower before going to the airport. When I got out of the shower I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed the most comfy, yet stylish cloths I could find. Honestly I was going to an airport, I didn’t care about who saw me, even if I was Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend. I winded up wearing black yoga shorts that said sexy on the back with a purple v-neck and black tank top, along with my favorite Fray sweatshirt on top.

Once I was changed I grabbed my bags and sunglasses and headed out calling the nearest taxi.

At the airport nobody really realized who I was except for a few people who asked for a picture and autograph and then left me alone. I looked at my watch and saw I had at least ten minutes boarding so I decided to call Louis. After a few rings he picked up sounded cheerful,

“Hello love! Aren’t you suppose to be on a plane right about now?” he asked.

“I’m boarding in about five minutes or so. I thought I might as well call you and say I love you one more time before I see you in person again”

“Aw, I love you too babe”

Flight 182 Gate 12 to Doncaster England is now boarding.

“Oh! I got to go Lou bear!” I said to Louis as I stood up grabbing all my bags.

“By baby girl, I love you”

“I love you too Boo Bear” I replied into the phone hanging up.

Once I was safely seated in first class, yes first class Lou wouldn’t let me travel any other way, I decided to put my phone on airplane mode and listen to some music. Last thing I remember before drifting to sleep was hearing my all time favorite song that always reminded me of Louis, Look after You.

I was suddenly jolted awake by a bump. I fluttered my eyes open only to see a new passenger sitting right next to me.

“Good-day mate. Sorry didn’t mean to wake you.” He said in a thick Australian accent. O great! (Sarcasm) My last boyfriend was Australian and let’s just say it wasn’t the nicest brake up. He was found cheating on me and we were done after that. He never even looked back. Weird how much this guy looked like him.

“O no problem” I said casually. I looked at my phone; we were about two hours into the flight.

“So what’s your name?” He asked apparently really wanting to continue the conversation. O great (Sarcasm again) I get another 10 hours of this.

“Kristen” I said bluntly really wanting to get away from him.

“Kristen hmmm. That seems familiar. Do you happen to know a guy by the name of Mike?” Shit, that was my ex boyfriend. This would only happen to me. “I asked you a question!” The Australian dude said sounding a little pissed.

“Maybe” I said “Depends, who are you?” I finished.

“His brother. I’m surprised you don’t recognize me. I know who you are now. You’re that greedy little bitch that walked away from Mike in his time of need. He needed someone to help him, he made me quite school so I could help him he-“I cut him off infuriated now.

“He needed someone to help him!? BLOODY HELL!  He was the one that cheated on me! If he really loved me like I did to him he would never have raped that poor little slut!” I screamed at him.

“Never ever speak of my daughter that way ever again, she is not a slut.” He whisper yelled.

“That makes it even better. He raped his own niece. What are you doing here anyway?” I spat a little more calm.

“I could ask the same for you, I know for a fact you can’t afford first class-“He was cut off yet again by me”

“Oh. I can’t. But my boyfriend can…… Yea no what I should actually thank Mike for leaving his door unlocked while raping your daughter. If I hadn’t walked in on them I would have never found the love of my life. I mean look at me now! I never actually needed him.” I calmly said before I walked away to find a new seat, there had to be an empty one somewhere. Once I found a new seat I turned on Louis’ version of Look After You on loop. I slowly drifted to sleep.

9 hours later I awoke from a couple of bumps and the Pilot saying Please buckle you seat belts we are now beginning out departure. I smiled and thought that in a few minutes I could see Louis again.

After we landed I turned my phone off of airplane mode while walking off of the plane. As I walked out into the almost empty airport I saw one figure stand out from them all. I dropped my carry on and ran to the figure.

“KRISSY!” He screamed. Once in his arms I whispered into his chest,

“You’re never leaving me for that long ever again boo.” I felt tears trickling down my face. Louis lifted my head with his finger.

“Look at me Kris.” He soothingly said. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing now that you’re here” I whispered burying my head back into his shirt.

“Let’s go home princess” he said taking my hand and heading for the baggage claim.