Chapter 4: Shit's Real

*Edited* 

*Warning Changes POV alot*

*Harry's POV*

Louis had texted me last night that he wasn't coming home because he was spending the night with some girl he met a the park yesterday when he went out. I still couldn't believe it. Lou, my Lou went home with a girl that he had just met and didn't do anything with her. Obviously he wasn't drunk, so this means this girl must mean a lot to him. I looked at the clock half 10 in the morning. I decided to text Louis and see if he was really serious about this or if he was just tired and really was drunk.

To: Louis <3

Hey Lou! Just wanted to see how last night went for you! Are you really serious about this girl?

Love Haz

From: Louis <3

Haz, we didn't do anything last night after i texted you except sleep. I think I am serious about her. Is love at first sight possible? 

Love You

Did i just read that right!? Louis might be falling in love? After barley one day!? Shit just got real.

*Louis' POV*

I looked down to where Kristen lay sound asleep still in the same spot on my chest, still same smile on her face too. Maybe love at first sight was possible?

After a few minutes of laying in bed with Kristen she stirred a bit and her eyes fluttered open."Hello there beautiful" I whispered as soon as she looked up at me.

"Lou?" she asked confused

"Yes love?" I answered

"I'm laying on Louis Tomlin- Holy shit! We're doing that dating thing aren't we!?" she exclaimed just now remembering what happened last night. I chuckled and kissed her nose.

"Yes, yes we are." I praised proud to say that I indeed was Kristen Gara's boyfriend.

"You know literally just yesterday morning I was saying how cool it would be to see you guys in concert, and now her I am laying in bed with you like its the most natural thing in the world." she chuckled and sat up to fix her hair. 

"And I can't believe that I'm sitting in bed with the most beautiful girl in the world" I chuckled and pecked her forehead. "So," I said pulling away, " what are we doing today?" She sat there and thought for awhile before saying, "Well I don't have work today, so anything! What are you and the boys doing?"

"Well we have a full two weeks before the tour. So anything!" I responded making her already huge smile bigger.

"Wait I can meet the other guys?" She asked surprised. "Dude, nobody's gonna believe me when I tell them this!"

"Obviously. But before that I'm hungry. We need to get some food into that tiny belly of yours too!" I mused pleasantly.

"Mmm yes please!" she said excitedly jumping onto my back. "Go pony go!" She laughed like a little kid. She giggled the whole way to the kitchen. When we finally arrived at the kitchen she hopped off and said she would make me breakfast.

"Oh hey Lou?" she questioned flipping a pancake.

"Hm?" I answered, not looking up from my phone. 

"Do you have clothes?"

"Oh well, I was on my way back from a work out so i have some extra clothes in my bag." I smiled at her as she flipped the fluffy pancake again. 

"Well then go get changed before these pancakes are done" she said smaking my chest with a dish towl.

"What you don't like how I look now? I said running my hands down my body stepping closer to her.

"Oh no this is absolutely fine" she said hugging me and running her hands down my bare back. "i just don't want you smelling up my house" she continued and pecked my lips.

"Fine i'll go change"

"Good boy, now hurry before I eat everything and there's none left for you" she said scatting me away. I walked past her and taped her bum before jogging down the hall. 

*Kristen's POV*

"Good boy, now hurry before I eat everything and there's none left for you" I said scatting Louis away from the kitchen to go get changed. He turned a round and walked past me patting my bum before running away. I just shook my head and kept flipping the pancakes.

Once they were done I called down the hall to Lou. He responded, yelling he would be there in a second. But five minutes and a plate of pancakes later he still hadn't come out of the bedroom, so i walked over to see where he was.

"I know Liam, I know!" Lou spatted quietly  into the phone."I don't know how........ I know i just met her yesterday.......... Stop! Liam just shut up and listen... Do you believe in love at first sight?." He couldn't be talking about me right? But I mean all the signs did point to me. It's not that I didn't love him back. Did I? its just why would he love me. He could have super models to fawn over, but instead here he was sitting in my bedroom yelling at Liam Payne over the phone about me. 

Just then I heard foot steps walk toward the door. I was still to much in a state of shock move. Louis walked up next to me, asking how much I'd heard.  I had to think of something and quick before he knew that I knew before he wanted me to.

"Just you saying goodbye to someone on the phone" I plastered a smile on my face and pecked his lips. "Pancakes are ready, I already had some though" I said trying to cover the awkwardness. He smiled, grabbed my hand before walking back to the kitchen. 

"By the way, we're going out on a date tonight," Lou stated out of the blue as we were cleaning dishes.

"That sounds fun! Where to?"I questioned cocking my head at him.

He winked and said "It's a surprise, be ready at 8 on the nose," tapping my nose.

I looked at the clock. We  had spent all day together laughing talking and getting to know each other better. (We never got around to go see the boys) It was now 4 o'clock.

"Okayyy? So fancy-casual?"

"Yes indeed what else with the one and only Louis Tomlinson"

"Famous card, really?" I laughed. He responded by pulling me in for a kiss. This kiss was different. It was passionate and loving. I think I really did love Louis Tomlinson more than just a celebrity crush.