Michael Romantic Imagine (Disneyland)

dedicated to: sabrina5sauce sorry for waiting so long.

dont be a ghost reader! vote & comment alot because if you vote and comment ill probably do more imagines!

and read my luke story 'how to love' :)

unedited.
-

SABRINA'S POV

I love Disneyland!

How can you not love Disneyland?

First of all, I love Disneyland because it's the happiest place on Earth!

Secondly, the food here is great!

Lastly, I met my boyfriend Michael here. Yes, Michael Clifford from the band 5 Seconds of Summer.

*
My friend, Kelly, and her boyfriend, Mark, wanted to go to the Ferris Wheel together. Whilst we were in line, the person in the booth said this specific Ferris Wheel only took two per booth. I'm glad I didn't have to cock block and be a third wheel for Kelly and Mark but that means I'd have to go alone or with a random stranger.

Whilst I was on my way to sit down, I noticed a boy with green hair run up to my booth and immediately closed the door.

Hey, I've seen this dude in a magazine once.

"Hi." I spoke shyly.

"Thank god you're not freaking out." The boy said.

"I know you're famous somehow." I said while crossed my arms.

I can't believe this dude. He thinks he's all that just because he's famous? This is why I hate celebrities.

"No, sorry if it came out that way. I just ran away from some fans and if you were a fan who would fangirl over me I'd probably cry and jump off this Ferris Wheel." The boy with the green hair stated.

"Well, you're in luck because I don't even know you're name."

"Michael, and yours?"

"Sabrina." We shook hands and it got better from there.

We played 20 questions and he happened to take interest in me so we exchanged numbers and hung out that day in Disneyland together.

We even shared a turkey leg together. If you know me, I don't share my food so that Michael dude somehow got to me.

-

Today is the third time I'm seeing Michael ever since I've met him the first time at Disneyland.

The second time I met him again was once he invited me to one of his shows and I had to go and see what his band was like.

That concert day was like the fourth month we've texted each other nonstop. I was 16 and he was 18 but that didn't bother much to him.

Before they played their song 'She Looks So Perfect', he said "This one's for Sab".

I laughed at the lyrics 'I made a mix tape straight out of '94.' because while he was on tour, he'd mail me mix tapes straight out of '94.

Also the lyric, 'Your lipstick stain is a work of art' because when I'd send him a letter, I'd sign it with a lipstick stain.

After they played 'She Looks So Perfect', he gladly told me to go on stage and there was a projector of a picture of us the first day we met and it said "Would you please be my girlfriend?". I was surprised and shocked but when I looked back at Michael, he was on his knees and had a ring pop on his hands. I gladly took it and we hugged it out.