Calum Dirty Imagine (Skype Calls)

HEY. THIS IS THE 2ND IMAGINE I PROMISED. I WORKED PRETTY HARD ON THIS ONE SO THIS ONE NEEDS TO GET AT LEAST 30 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE.

WARNING: THIS IS DIRTY OK

Dedicated to:nerdybirdy74

Violet's POV.

You shampooed your dark brown hair. There are two things you are thinking about.

First off, why do shampoo brands have tear-free when in reality, tears come out of your eyes when the shampoo is accidentally slipped in your eyes. I remember the tear free shampoo used to hit my blue eyes all the time when I was younger, yet I still cried.

Secondly, my boyfriend Calum came on my mind. I was in the shower thinking about him. Trust me, that is a bad idea. I got instantly wet thinking about him, and it's not from the water. Well, I haven't physically seen Calum in about two months because he has been touring with his band, 5 Seconds of Summer.

Yup, they're the band that's opening for One Direction. I'm super proud for Calum and his band but I get sad because when he's gone I feel so lonely. I mean, I phone call, text, and skype him 24/7 but I still miss him, ya feel?

I got out of the shower and put my robe on. I was going to Skype Calum in about 20 minutes so I had to dress up soon, but I got interrupted with the Skype ringtone. I looked to check who it was and it was Calum. Wow, he sure did call early.

I answered the Skype call to see Calum alone and his eyes wide open.

"Babe, are you only on your robe?" Calum said while biting his bottom lip. Shit, this was going to make me more wet.

"SHIT. Cal, I forgot I'm so sorr-" I was apologizing but got interrupted.

"Ahh, Violet. I'm not going to accept your apology that fast." Calum saif grinning. I was slightly confused.

"What?" I said innocently. I didn't understand at all what Calum was saying.

"I'll accept your apology if you promise me you'll do everything I say. When I say everything, I mean it." Calum said slowly. I know this isn't worth it but I'm scared of losing Calum. I see him take pictures with way prettier girls then me and I'm just really scared of losing Calum. Calum's the best thing I've ever had.

"Okay, I promise." I said as Calum smirked even more.

"Take off your robe." Calum demanded.

"Excuse me? " I said innoccently.

"Hey, you promised. Now, take off your robe. I want you to take it off slowly." I did what I was told.

"Is that it?" I felt slightly uncomfortable, since Calum wasn't present.

"Touch yourself." Calum said while unzipping his pants already. I obeyed. I started off with touching my breasts first, then headed to my butterfly. I first started with one finger than added another one. I kept hearing Calum's moans from the other side of the screen. I saw him take his boxers off as his length sprung up. "You see this, this is what you do to me. Now, go to the second drawer and get the vibrator." Shit. I didn't know he knew about that. I turn my back around to the drawer to get the vibrator. I come back to see Calum wanking as hard as he can. Calum sees me with the vibrator as I attatched it to my fingers. "Now, tease yourself."

"What?" I replied to Calum.

"Tease yourself. Push in it and I want you to moan my name."

'"Bu-"

"No 'buts' Violet. Do it." I shoved it in and had no choice to moan his name.

"Ah, ah, Cal-" I moan as I moved the vibrator in and out. Right before I finished my sentence, I come all over my fingers.

"Suck it, Violet. Suck it." I sucked and it tasted so good. "Good Violet. I can't wait to get home from tour and fuck you hard. I love you."

"I love you more, Cal" I said. I really did mean it.

---------------------

30 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTD FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE. GUYS LEAVE YOUR DESCRIPTIONS IN MY MESSAGE BOARD. DONT JUST COMMENT IT IN AN IMAGINE BECAUSE MOST LIKELY I WONT DO IT. SORRY, I STILL LOVE YOH GUYS THOUGH.

3 0 V O T E S

5 C O M M E N T S.

♡abby♡