Calum Kinda Dirty Imagine (Wait, you love me?)

HEY! Sorry if I haven't updated in so long! I don't wanna say 'I'm stressing over school' so IM REALLY SORRY IM JUST SO LAZY.

WELL, THIS UPDATE IS FOR MY GOOD FRIEND LEANN. ;)))))

haha, if you want an imagine, just go to my message board and comment bc i will pick randomly! :)

50 votes and 25 comments on what your fav color is and you'll get another imagine! :)

This is unedited, like always bc lazy to checK LOL.

50 votes and 25 comments on what your fav color is and you'll get another imagine! :)

AND PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO TALK SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE HERE BC I LOVE READING THROUGH THEM AND REPLYING TO THEM HEHE ILY GUYS OK

------------------------

LEANN'S POV.

I'm so excited. 5SOS come back to LA and they're hanging out with ME. No, I'm not excited because I fangirl over them, I'm excited because I'm really good friends with them. I may have a liking for one of them...but, I know he doesn't like me back. I'm pretty sure he only sees me as a friend.

I wanted to surprise them by just going to their private house and just surprise them and spending the whole day today, so I'm going to do that.

I put my tank top and high waisted shorts on putting a cardigan and combat boots too.

I walk to the private house because the private house is close to my house.

***FLASHBACK***

Mom and Dad left me money and a list of groceries. I had multiple bags with me and it was very hard to carry. I kept dropping bags every three steps.

As another bag dropped, four pairs of hands picked it up. I looked behind me to see 5 Seconds of Summer?!?!?! Okay, I won't freak out.

"Love, do you need help?" Calum replied.

"Uhm...sure.." I was lost at words. Why would this popular band help a simple girl like me??

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I crept upon the bouse and checked under the plantern to see the spare keys they always keep there in case all of them forget their keys at the same time.

BINGO.

I grabbed the keys and opened the door slowly. I crept on inside and closed the door gently.

As I was tippy toeing to the kitchen, I hear Luke and Calum.

They're not playing around or talking like normal idiots they are, they're screaming?

I listen to them because CAKE never screams at each other. It's usually Michael and Calum.

"I TOLD YOU I LIKED HER!" Calum screamed at Luke.

"WELL I LIKED HER FIRST!" Luke screamed back.

"I'M THE ONE WHO SAW HER STRUGGLING WITH HER GROCERIES AND WENT UP TO HER FIRST BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WOULD BE SPECIAL TO ME!" Calum fired back at Luke.

"CALUM YOU CAN'T ALWAYS SAY THAT AND NEVER ASK HER OUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS MY CHANCE! I'VE BEEN HER BEST FRIEND FOR TOO LONG. EVERY TIME SHE TALKS ABOUT YOU IT HURTS ME!" Luke screamed at Calum.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!" Calum screamed with him pounding his fists on the tablecounter.

Wait, are they talking about me?

"WELL I-"Luke was about to fire back something but Michael comes out of nowhere.

"Will both of you just shut the fuck up and look behind you. I'm just trying to make a cheese toastie for God's sake." Michael said annoyingly.

They both looked back to meet my eyes and looked with a shockingly face. Both of their mouths were dropped open and both of their cheeks were flustered with pink.

"Hey boys." I said cooly.

"Leann, I-" Luke and Calum said at the same time.

I stopped them.

"Luke, you're my best friend. You know how much I love Calum." I said.

Luke just nodded and his face dropped down while Calum was surprised.

"Wait, Leann, you love me?" Calum replied.

"I always did, who knew you were feeling the same as me..." I replied to Calum.

I walked to Luke and hugged him.

"Luke, you're my best friend and always will be my best friend. I am 100% sure you will find you're lovely penguin." I said jokingly.

Hearing Luke's giggle made everything light up.

"Okay, Leann. But remember, if this little shit breaks you're heart, I will seriously break him." Luke said in a serious tone. I just laughed and slapped him playfully.

"Ow, Leann that hurts I'm just being serious! Come on Michael let's have some Malukm time." Luke said.

Luke grabs Michael and a cheese toastie as they go to the living room.

"Calum, I didn-" Calum cut me off and kissed me passionately.

We kissed for three minutes and it was getting heated fast.

I stopped the kiss and I lead Calum to the back door. We went out to the backyard where the pool and the chairs were.

Calum sat on a chair as I straddled on his lap, kissing him roughly.

I knew it was getting heated when Calum was touching me under my shirt while squeezing one of my breasts and my lower back.

My fingers were knotted on his hair.

We stopped the kissing and Calum whispered something onto my earlobe.

"I've been waiting for this for soooo long." Calum whispered with a seductive voice.

Calum then started to take off my shirt and after, my bra.

Calum started kissing my jaw to my neck to my cleavage to my breasts. He sucked me left one as I moaned his name softly.

"I love it when you moan my name. Don't stop." Calum said to me in his raspy voice.

"Cal-Calum" I moaned.

"Mhhmm, please be my girlfriend.." He said sucking my right breast.

"Of course.." I said moaning it out.

I was going to unbuckle his belt but he stopped me and stopped sucking my breast.

"Leann, we just started dating. I don't want to rush things. I love you too much." Calum said directly in my eyes and I knew he meant it.

"Calum, I love you too but can I at least return the pleasure?" I asked questionly.

"Go right ahead." Calum said.

I unbuckled his belt and ripped his jeans and boxers away.

"Someone's eager.." Calum said jokingly.

I started to rub his tip and he moaned.

"Fa-Faster, Leann." I've never seen Calum so vulnerable.

I went faster for about 3 minutes and he stopped me.

"I want you in me, now." Calum said.

"Oops, I don't want to rush things." I said, winking at Calum.

"Oh, you're such a tease."

"A tease, you love." I said and kissed his cheek.

------------------------

AGAIN, 50 votes and 25 comments on what your fav color is and you'll get another imagine! :)

Twitter: @niallpotates
Instagram: @abigxilrose

FOLLOW AND TWEET ME ON TWITTER IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY IMAGINES!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!