Calum Dirty Imagine (Tinted)

HIIII GUYS IM BACK! I'm sorry for being out for so long. Thank you all for your condolences. Never take your parents for granted because I didn't even get to say goodbye to my Mom. I'm honestly realy grateful for how much you guys are here for me because it makes me so happy :').

ANYWAYS, I WATCHED THIS IS US AND IT WAS PERFECT FUCKK MAN

LASTLY, I NEED MORE CALUM IMAGINES. PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ON MY MESSAGE BOARD BC I ALWAYS GET SO MANY ASHTON, LUKE, AND MICHAEL IMAGINES THAT I BARELY GET ANY CALUM. IM A MALUM GIRL SO IT PRETTY MUCH PISSES ME OFF.

THIS NEEDS TO GET 50 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR A NEW IMAGINE. PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS THAT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE. AGAIN, IT NEEDS TO HAVE 50 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS. IF THERES 50 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS, IM GONNA WAIT FOR IT TO TURN TO 20 COMMENTS LOL. SORRY.

CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW MY IMAGINES ARE??? I FEEL LIKE THEY SUCK. LEAVE COMMENTS ON HOW MYVIMAGINES ARE OKAY?! :).

IT LITERALLY TOOK ME LIKE 2 WEEKS TO WRITE THIS BC ON WHATS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE. SCHOOL IS SO ROUGH...i feel like i should self harm again bc i hate life sometimes. i miss my mom so much.

WELL, WARNING THIS IS DIRTY LOL.

-----------------

Andrea's POV.

FINALLY. Ashton and Calum are coming back home! I'm Ashton's little sister. I'm excited because my brother is coming back from tour but you're wondering why I'm excited for Calum coming back?

Well, ladies and gents, Mr.Calum Hood is my boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have him.

Calum and I haven't seen each other for about three months now. You might think, "Three months isn't that bad." Well, if you love someone so much and you're also a horny teenager, it's fucking hard.

Calum and I seem like a lovely couple in the public eye, but when we are alone, boy you don't want to know.

Calum drives me crazy. Just him looking at me makes me want to take all his clothes off and do stuff to him.

I put on a tight black dress that's up to mid-thigh. I put on light make up which consisted of mascara, eyeliner, blush and red lipstick. I curled my long brown hair and put on my red pumps. I grabbed my black leather jacket and headed downstairs to hear the doorbell ringing.

I open the door to see a familiar man wearing a white shirt, black pants, with black and white converse.

"CALUM" I screamed while pulling him into a tight hug. They all came home yesterday but Calum didn't want to see me until today for our date.

Calum spun me around and took my hand and led me to the car. We drove off to the restaurant Calum reserved for us.

*************

Calum and I arrived to the restaurant and he opened the car door for me.

"Gentleman, I see." playfully teasing Calum as he just chuckles to my playful joke.

Calum opened the restaurant door and came to the waiter.

"Calum Hood." Calum stated.

The waiter nodded his head and said "This way, Mr. Hood." as the waiter said that he literally checked me out and winked. I hope Calum didn't see that.

I looked at Calum to see his jaw clenching and his hand tightening around my hip. He looked furious.

The waiter was good looking. Brown hair and eyes. But trust me, Calum was way cuter and hotter. I couldn't ask for anyone else.