Ashton Imagine (Ice Cream Parlors)

OK GUYS SO LIKE IDK IF I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS BUT ON 12/3/13 AT 12AM I MET LUKE AND IDK IM SO HAPPY. SO HERES THE STORY:

I WENT TO STALK AT 6PM AND WE WAITED UNTIL 11PM AND LIKE MY DAD DIDNT KNOW I WAS STALKING SO I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT WE SHOULD LEAVE AT 11:30. WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE BUT MICHAEL TWEETED ABOUT LA BEING COLD WHICH MEANT THAT THEY WERE LEAVING THE STUDIO AND GOING BACK TO THE HOTEL. SO LIKE AT 11:50 MY FRIEND SAW THEM AND ASHTON WAS RUNNING IN THE HOTEL FROM THE PARKING LOT WHILE MICHAEL FASTWALKED AND CALUM WAS RUBBING HIS EYES WHILE WALKING SLOWLY AND LUKE AND LIZ WENT OUT TO MEET FANS. SO BEHIND THE GATES HE WAS TAKING SELFIES AND A SECURITY GUARD FROM THE HOTEL SAW AND SAID THAT IF WE WERE CALM HE'D PUT THE GATE UP SO WE COULD TAKE PICS. SO HE DID AND OMFG I FELT LIKE IT WAS A DREAM BC HE LITERALLY LOOKED PERFECT WHILE THE GATE WAS GOING UP. HE WAS WEARING A BEANIE WITH A RED FLANNEL AND BLACK SKINNY JEANS WITH A BUNCH OF BRACELETS AND HAD HIS LIP PIERCING RING ON. SO LIKE MY FRIEND TOOK A PIC OF US TOGETHER THEN WHEN I WAS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER SELFIE, I WAS SHAKING AND I WAS LIKE "L-LUKE IM SORRY THIS ISNT MY PHONE ((I WAS USING MY FRIENDS PHONE)) AND IDK HOW TO TAKE SELFIES" AND HE WAS LIKE "ITS OKAY" SO WE TOOK A SELFIE THEN I TOLD LIZ SHE HAD PERFECT INSTAGRAM PICS AND SHE SAID "THANKS". THEN LIKE I ASKED LUKE IF WE CAN TAKE A PIC OF US HUGGING AND HE SAID YEAH AND IDK HE SMELLED SO GOOD AND HE WAS SO NICE THEN WHEN HE WENT TO THE HOTEL I STARTED BAWLING AND PEOPLE THOUGHT I  AS CRAZY THE END

IM SO HAPPY SO HERES AN ASHTON IMAGINE.

***UNEDITED***

---------------------

Dedicated to: @sexwithlukebrooks

MEG'S POV.

My best friend Ashton and I were finally hanging out today! We haven't hung out in six months due to him being on tour with the most famous boyband in the world, One Direction.

Ashton and I are supposed to meet up at the town's ice cream parlor. Their Cookies n Cream ice cream is so good, I can't get enough of it.

I put on a white sundress with a brown belt on my waist and white gladiators. I put on some bracelets to cover on so noticeable scars on my wrist and got my ray-bans. I decided to walk because I love the views of nature and the ice cream parlor wasn't really far from I lived so I didn't have to use my car.

As I stepped out of my doorstep, the sunlight hit my brown hair and I put on my ray-bans to cover my blue eyes so I wouldn't go blind.

It took me a good 10-15 minutes to walk to the ice cream parlor and when I walked in, I see Ashton taking pictures of fans.

I love Ashton's fans, it's just that it's been six months since I've seen Ashton and I haven't seen him for so long, yet they go and take up our time.

I was gonna wait until Ashton noticed I was present so I sat down on a table all by myself. I went to check my phone to log on Twitter, but somebody tapped my back.

I thought it was Ashton but it was my other good friend Brad.

Ashton and I were childhood bestfriends but Brad and I always hungout when Ashton was in tour.

Brad and I had our inside jokes but when he was gonna make me laugh again, Brad stared to something behind me. Brad just stopped what he was saying and looked behind me. I was curious so when I looked back, it was a furious Ashton.

"Brad, I'm gonna go leave now, thanks for the company!" I gave Brad a fake smile, we hugged and I went outside the ice cream shop while Ashton followed.

"What the hell Meg!" Ashton shoouted at me.

I turned back to Ashton and shouted back at him, "What Ashton?!"

"So, today was supposed to be our hangout day and you hangout with Brad instead?! You know how I feel about Brad! He get's into everyone's pants! You're gonna be next!" Ashton shouted. I knew Ashton didn't like Brad but I was so lonely without Ashton, I just started talking to Brad.

"Well, today was supposed to be our hangout day and you hangout with your fans?! I thought so, Ashton!" I screamed at Ashton.

I turned back and was gonna walk away but Ashton grabbed my left hand was, where my scars were.

"Meg! I di-, wait. Why are you wearing so much bracelets?!" My heart beated and Ashton pulled my bracelets up. The scars were visible and Ashton could see them. "Meg, what is this?" Ashton's expression changed from furious to sad.

"Ashton I ju-" I tried to explain but Ashton just pulled me into a tight hug.

"Just promise me, you won't do it again!" Ashton said

"I can't keep promises I won't keep.." I said assuringly.

"Well, I love you so much and I don't want you to be sad. I ju-" I cut Ashton off.

"Wait, you love me?" I was surprised. I've been in love with Ashton for the longest time.

"Oh shit, that sput out of my mouth huh? Well, I've loved you Meg, and I didn't know when to say it and explain it but I just love you so mu-" I cut Ashton off and smashed my lips onto him.

Ashton grinned while kissing back.

It's nice to know that my best frind knows I'm in love with him, I don't have to hide it anymore.

----------------------
IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IM SO SO SORRY VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!
TWITTER: @NIALLPOTATES
INSTAGRAM: @ABIGXILROSE