Calum Imagine (Red Carpet)

Dedicated to: @cheekyprincess123

TEDDY'S POV.

Today is going to be a great day! You see, I'm an actor and I'm going to the Kids Choice Awards today! I Have been nominated and I seriously do hope that I win my award because this will be my first award ever.

I'm a new actress to this industry. I have done one kids movie called 'White Horses' and a TV show called 'Ice Breakers' (A/N. ITS A FAKE MOVIE AND KIDS SHOW IDK IT JUST CAME UP OK) and I have been nominated for both as the best actress.

I went to the bathroom and took a hot, long shower. I shampooed and conditioned my brown hair. Taking showers always soothed me. I'm just really nervous because if I don't get any award, I might be heartbroken. I might not look heartbroken in the ouside and I might end up smiling, but in the inside, my heart will just break into pieces and I would feel as if I'm not good enough. 

I'm also thinking about my relationship from this band member named Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. I've met him once and we automatically clicked. We had all of the same interests, the same type of humor, personality, anything you can think of. Calum seems like a perfect guy yet I'm that insecure girl who might not be able to take all the hate in. Calum is generally funny by being himself and he sure know how to make me smile. I feel as if I'm starting to grow more liking to Calum and it actually scares me because I haven't took interest in a guy since middle school and I'm now an adult. Calum and I have been having calling sessions, texting 24/7, and Skype sessions. I don't know how you can't not fall in love with Calum after all that. But I always wonder, what we are because before we end a conversation we say, "Bye, I love you".

Thinking about how the award will go and what my relationship with Calum is, I took notice that I was in the shower for about 45 minutes. I took the towel and went to my room. My manager got me a red dress that was tight but would be puffy when it comes to my waist. It showed my bum and curves. I applied very little make up because I hate wearing so much make up. I also curled my brown hair to small waves. 

-------AT THE RED CARPET--------

The limo stopped and I arrived at the Red Carpet. I was honestly do nervous and was scared because my manager said a man will walk with me to the red carpet. I'm scared that I'm going to trip or something because I'm not very fond with heels.

The door opened and a bunch of flashes appeared.

"TEDDY OVER HERE"

"TEDDY LOOK OVER HERE, CAN I SEE A SMILE?" I smiled to the pap and I took the man's hand. I couldn't see very well because of the flash but I hear a familiar voice.

"Teddy, you look gorgeous!" I finally look up to see the man. The man I'm linking my arm to is Calum. Calum Hood. Yes, my Calum Hood.

"CALUM?! WHAT? HOW?!" I screamed with excitement

"Your manager called and she knows how much we've been talking so she told me to fill in the duty!" Calum's voice was filmed with excitement. I couldn't tell if he was excitement because he was with me, or because the boys and him were nominated for Heartbreak Girl.

"Where's the rest of the boys?" I asked Calum shyly. 

"Oh, they're all inside! Come on, let's go!" Calum led us to our seats and my manager somehow got us all to sit next to each other.

------------------------------

"The nominees are for best actress from 'Ice Breakers' are, Lauren, Teddy, Ashley, Natalie, and Lilly. The winner is............ NATALIE!" The announcer said. I screamed with joy. Natalie won but I was pretty sad I didn't get it. Calum looked through my smile.

"Hey, I know you're sad. DON'T BE SAD, BE GLAD!" Calum said in a Superman voice. I giggled as Calum kissed my cheek. When Calum kissed my cheek, I instantly blushed. I've never had my first kiss anywhere.

--------------------------

"The nominees for best actress for 'White Horse' are, Grace, Maddie, Amanda, Teddy, and Andrea. The winner is...................TEDDY!" I was surprised and as I stood up, I kissed Calum's cheek and the boys applauded for us.

I went to the stage and thanked everyone. As I came back to our seats, I heard Michael say, "JUST DATE ALREADY!" and I laughed.

"Teddy, is that a yes?" Calum blushed.

"That's how you ask me? WOW CALUM." I try to say with attitude and try not to smile because I took it as a joke.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Teddy, would you please be my wonderful girlfriend. I've been waiting since the day that we met and I ju-" I interupted Calum by smashing my lips onto him. Calum's lips were very soft. We were in siync and it felt as if we were meant for each other.

"I take that as a yes." Calum said as he put his arms around my waist.

-------------------------

A/N HEY GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR DESCRIPTIONS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD. I WILL DO THEM ASAP AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE FOLLLOWING ME! im almost done with summer school so i will be updating WAY more. THIS IMAGINE NEEDS TO GET 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE. personal instagram: @jabigailrose. 5SOS instagram: @5secsof5sos. twitter: @niallpotates. FOLLOW ME. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. BYE ILY ALL