Chapter 10

A/N: Major Character Death

Two weeks. They only had to weeks before they would be hung. They had their last meal planned and everything. It was merely just counting down the days and hours until then. They had also written the five people they wanted to witness their death.

Harry did not mind death; he wasn't afraid of it. Louis still had that natural fear of mortality. Harry had reassured Louis about their deaths, telling him that the world just did not understand them and was punishing them for simply being human.

It was their turn to go outside, and Louis was curled up into Harry's lap. He buried his face into Harry's neck, occasionally nipping at the skin. Harry gently squeezed his thigh in return and Louis smiled.

A few of the other inmates would glance at them but would never dare to do anything, not after the first time. Harry nearly killed someone when they tried to touch Louis, and they had all learnt their lesson.

They didn't mind that people were staying away from them, they preferred for no one to know about their business.

Harry smiled as he pulled Louis closer. The sun shone down on them while they muttered words to each other. It was hotter than usual, and their jumpsuits were very constricting in this weather. Louis had the top of his jumpsuit open showing a small part of his chest. Louis gently twirled his finger around Harry's long curls, slightly bored with sitting in the sun for an hour.

"I am going to get some water, do you want any?"

"Sure. Don't be long I want you back in five minutes."

"I will. See you in a bit Haz."

Harry nodded before Louis kissed him quick on the lips. Louis swivelled out of Harry's lap and grinned as he skipped over to a door leading inside the prison. Harry smirked while he watched Louis sway his hips.

"Where are you going?" a guard asked as Louis stopped at the door.

"I am getting a drink?" Louis pouted.

"Use the water fountain."

"I want a cup for Harry and I, can I get it please?" Louis asked with wide eyes and a large smile.

The guard sighed. "Okay. Be quick."

"Thank you," he grinned before hurrying inside.

The dining room was nearby, and he quickly grabbed them two cups of water. He gasped when he felt a person press up against his back. The two cups of water slipped out of his hands, and he yelped as they dropped on the floor and splattered all over his suit.

"Hey there sweet cheeks," someone muttered. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here by yourself."

The warm breath on his skin made him shiver as the person placed a hand on his waist. Inside he wanted to bash the man's head against the wall, but he kept himself contained.

"If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that you should never call me little," he growled then stomped down on the man's foot before elbowing him in the side of his head after he turned around. The man grunted as he clutched his head.

"You shouldn't have done that."

Louis groaned when he got pushed up against the wall, an arm being pressed against his throat and a knee in between his leg. His eyes flickered up to look at the man, and his face scrunched up in disgust. The man had many scars over his face, sharp green eyes and light stubble on his face. He had never seen the man before so he must have been new.

"I don't know if you know this, but I have a husband, and if he sees you, he may kill you," Louis said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not afraid of your 'husband'" he mumbled.