Chapter 7

A/N: This is a bit of a weird one but anyway...Mature Scene

Three Months. Three months that they had been stuck in prison. Louis was so bored as there was nothing to do and he rarely saw Harry anyway. There were a few days he spent outside and some in the lunch hall, only with Harry of course. He never got visitors, neither did he expect any, but today was a bit different.

"Tomlinson, you've got a visitor."

Louis frowned. "I don't want to see them."

"You have to, now come," The guard said as he opened the gate to his cell.

Louis got up from the seat on his bed and sighed as he was cuffed. He was taken to the visitor booths, his mind wondering who could possibly want to talk to him. When he got to a free box, his face hardened. It was Detective Horan, a face he didn't want to see again.

"Take me back."

"You have to see him."

"Take me back! I don't want to see him."

"Please sit down," a different guard said as he took off his handcuffs.

Louis glared back at the Detective before he slowly sat down in the chair. He was glad there was glass wall between them or he would have hurt him if he could. The Detective pointed at the phone beside him, and he picked it up while staring directly at him. He held the phone to his ear while he waited for him to speak.

"Well, what did you want?" Louis asked.

"I wanted to-"

"Before you speak I just wanted to say fuck you. It's your fault that I'm here and will die soon."

"Well maybe you should have thought about the consequences your actions would have when you killed those people" Louis scoffed. "And I wouldn't be so mean, I came here to offer you something."

"What?" he sighed.

"You're by yourself in your cell right?"

"Yes," Louis frowned.

"I asked some people for help, and a lot of favours later, I have managed to get you and Harry in the same cell."

He stared at him for a bit with no emotion on his face, and it apparently threw him off a bit.

"Okay."

"A-Aren't you happy?"

"I am. Was that it? Can I go now?" Louis sighed.

"I-okay."

"Thank you," Louis said before hanging up the phone.

Detective Horan stared after him as he watched him get up from his seat and walk off with the guards. Louis smirked to himself while he was being taken back to his cell. At least he got to be with Harry.

Harry was taken into his cell a week later, and Louis was ecstatic when he finally got to see him. They didn't need to see each other for an hour a day anymore; they could see each other all the time, and he was so relieved.

Louis smiled when he heard his gate open. He was laying on his bed and he instantly sat up when he heard Harry's voice. He saw Harry with a small smile on his face as his hands were being uncuffed. He climbed out of his bed and began to walk over to him. When Harry's hands were free, he instantly ran up to kiss him.

"Hello Harry"

"Hello baby."

He smiled into Harry's chest and felt him run his hands through his hair.