Chapter 2

A/N: Graphic depictions of violence. Be warned.

Louis had managed to fall asleep in the hour it took them to get to this old abandoned barn of theirs. They had found it back when they first started making killings together, and it was the perfect place. They were able to keep things in there without anyone suspecting a thing as no one lived within a few kilometres of the barn.

It was an old and derelict barn that they had remodified a while ago. The inside was stacked inside with many weapons that they needed, and they didn't need to worry about anyone coming in. They were surrounded by a cornfield that seemed to hide the barn even more.

Today the night sky was pitch black, but the moon was shining brightly and illuminating the area for them. The stars were shining bright, and only a few small clouds drifted across.

"Lou wake up, we're here" he smiled as he gently shook Louis' sleeping body.

Louis hummed before slowly stretching his body out. His eyes seemed to glimmer as they laid sight of the barn outside. His feet came off of the dash, and Harry and Louis were soon climbing out of the car, with Louis not forgetting his ring.

He stretched once more just as Harry went to grab the body from the back of the car. He took certain steps towards the barn and soon was able to unlock the ageing doors and push them open.

He waited for Harry to walk inside before pushing the door closed.

"Come here baby; I want a kiss," Harry smiled at Louis then grabbed one of his arms to pull him in for a kiss.

"Let's go, we've got things to do," Louis said giddily as he skipped off further inside the barn.

Harry carried the limp body towards a chair that Louis had dragged over. Louis grinned once Harry had dropped the body onto the chair, placing a quick peck on his lips.

"Lou," Harry said as he came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He dragged his sinful lips down Louis' neck until he reached the curve of his neck. Louis whined as Harry bit down on his pulse point and became lax in his arms.

"Harry, n-not now."

"Why not baby?"

"He could wake up s-soon. Could see us?" Louis panted.

"I wouldn't mind," Harry said as he licked over a newly forming bruise on his neck.

Louis let out a shaky breath as Harry pulled him backwards, slowly making their way into the shadows. Harry pushed him against a tall wooden beam that ran from the floor to the ceiling. His large hands grabbed at his thighs and hoisted them around his waist.

"Haz,," he whispered.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head once Harry ground into his hips. His whole body felt weaker as Harry's hands roamed his body.

Louis barely heard the groan from the man sitting in the chair as he was too far gone to know what was happening around him.

"Haz. H-He's awake."

"Let him hear it. Let him listen to what he can't have."

Louis moaned again as Harry cupped his bulge, gently squeezing him through his jeans. Louis gasped before giggling when Harry sucked at his neck.

"Let's go now boo."

Louis pouted before looking up at Harry through his eyelashes. "B-But I'm hard now."

"S'okay, we'll carry on later."

"But Daddy."

"Not now baby," Harry muttered back.