Chapter 9

A/N: Mild abuse? Mature Scene as well 

"We should get married," Harry muttered, and Louis' eyes widened. He slowly perked up from his drowsy state and turned to stare Harry deep in the eyes. His blue eyes searched Harry's to see if he was telling the truth, if there was any lie hidden behind it.

"A-Are you serious?" Louis gushed as he shuffled in their blanket. He just needed reassuring.

"Yes."

"When, though? I don't know if we can get married in this place or even in this state."

"I'll find a way Boo," Harry said, snaking a hand around his waist.

Louis shyly tipped his head up to kiss the lips of his lover, sighing happily before burying himself deeper into Harry's chest.

"I wonder what could have happened if we didn't get caught." Louis said, speaking his thoughts."We could have had a great wedding, just us two together." he muttered, and Harry sighed.

"Don't think about that Lou."

"I think you would look great in your suit and-"

"I said don't." Harry interrupted, and Louis frowned.

"Sorry." he muttered.

"This is our life now Louis; it's hardly likely that we'll be let out."

"I know." he sighed with a pout.

Harry saw Louis' frown and the thoughts that occupied his head. "Don't get down about it."

"I-I'm not. I'm still happy with you, though. I don't think I could get through this without you."

A smirk made its way onto Harry's face. "Me too."

It turns out they were allowed to get married in prison but, they couldn't choose when they had it. It was two weeks later when they found themselves getting married in a prayer room that was in prison. Harry smirked as he kissed Louis' lips. It was one of the only happy moments that they had. Louis was slightly surprised that they allowed them to get married in the first place. Of course, they weren't allowed to choose their venue, but they still managed to enjoy it in any way. It wasn't perfect, but all that mattered was that they were together.

They were given a room for themselves only for twelve hours, but it was more than enough time. Harry and Louis spent the time making love, whispering sweet nothings to each other, feeding each other and making love again. It was the happiest that Louis had been for all of the time there.

"Ha-Harry," Louis moaned when he slowly thrust into his body.

Harry smirked into Louis' neck, kissing at his sweaty skin. Love bites already littered his tanned skin. Harry grabbed Louis' right thigh, hitching it up by his hips. He gasped at the change of angle, whining high in his throat.

"Fuck."

Only a few moments later, Louis' groaned loudly, and he tightened his hole around Harry. He bit his lip, some blood oozing out of his lip while his body spasmed from the sheer force of his orgasm. Harry grinned as he saw Louis' body and continued to fuck him harshly. Louis whimpered at the sensitivity that was slowly starting to run through his body.

"H-Harry, please."

"It's okay Lou," he moaned before his hips stilled and he came into him.

Only their breaths could be heard as they both came down from their high. Harry slowly pulled out. Louis was gasping at the movement and collapsed beside him. Louis snuggled close to him and began to draw patterns onto his tattooed chest lightly. They stayed silent together with Louis listening to the gentle beat of Harry's heart.