This is gonna sound bitchy

Okay yeah: this is going to sound bitchy, but I SO do NOT mean for it to sound that way.

So what I'm about to say goes for all of my stories:

Now. I have this thing called "school". I have this other thing called "grades". And then I got this other thing called "college". And on top of that, I got this huge thing called "a future". And on top of ALL of that important stuff, I got extra curricular things.

Now because I got all of that, I am not writing as much as I would like to. I know most of you are very understanding about my schedule and when I update and which stories I do update, but keep in mind that I have 10+ stories out there that need to be updated. I'm not going to get to all of them at once. It may take me awhile, but I will get to them.

Now because most of you are very understanding and know I got other responsibilities, I appreciate you for your patience ❤️. But to everyone else who has been leaving me private messages telling me I should just end the book if I'm not going to update it or to delete it or to have someone else write it or who are constantly EVERYDAY telling me to update a certain story, that just puts more stress on me and it makes me push that story to the side even more. Now, this is NOT directed at anyone who comments "Update." By ANY MEANS. You guys are patient and I very much appreciate that.

It's also hard to come up with ideas. There have been a couple of times where I have said I will be accepting requests, ya know to HELP ME write the story. I have been a little iffy on doing that because I will not be doing everyone's requests. And what I mean by that is I will not be doing anything tragic. Meaning no one is dying. No one is running away. No one is getting into a horrible accident. No one is getting kidnapped. And the list goes on. I mean.... Guys....this is why I'm on Wattpad and not Tumblr. If I wanted to write tragic shit, I'd go on there with all the other whiney hypocrites. I will take any SANE requests on ANY of my stories, but I will only take three at a time (maybe two). Either private message me or post something on my message board. I will also not be adding in anyone's personal character. I did that once, and I will not do it again because it was actually hard to stick with the plot line and I really don't think the person was thankful when I did it. Like this is my own story and I chose to put YOUR own character in it instead of you writing your own story. The least you can do is thank me for doing so.

Guys I love writing these more than anything, so don't think I've given up on the stories I've left alone for awhile, because I haven't. I love all of you guys who have been very patient, sweet, supporting, and just flat out amazing!❤️