wow

You know, I never really thought I'd finish a book, more or less three.

I surprise myself.

I never thought this book would just explode with popularity, I thought it would take forever. You guys are amazing and seeing you vote or comment makes me smile.

My schedule for updating is all over the place and I can't believe you guys stayed with me, I'm so grateful.

So, I thought about this and the way I left it off, would you guys like a sequel?

If so, can you guys help me with a title?

I've been having a hard time trying to think of one and it would mean the world if you can give me some ideas :).

Ethanol has been growing lately and I'm really shocked to say the least, I've had that idea for a long time and I'm glad I put that into action.

Anyways, Bite Me was probably my favourite book to write, not saying I didn't like Colors or Insomnia but Bite Me was probably the only one where I actually had an idea and somewhat of a plot.

Well, wait, Colors did too, never mind I'm rambling.

If you do want a sequel, I probably won't start it until Ethanol is over because I have a hard time juggling two books or more at a time and I kind of learned the hard way 😅.

So yeah!

I can't thank you guys enough, you guys mean the world to me and I'm just grateful people actually enjoy my not so good writing.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, night, or evening and I'll see you guys later?

♡ Bye! ♡