✔️music

"woah woah woah woah, you're telling me that you used to be a very famous singer before all of this happened?" joshs voice was laced with curiosity as he stared wide eyed at tyler.

its been an hour since their little conformation aka where tyler apologized for being a complete ass and kind of deserved better than tyler himself, which josh heavily disagreed to and said he couldn't imagine being with anybody else.

tyler chuckled and nodded his head, feeling himself fall deeper for the childish boy that sat in his lap.

the amount of money and love tyler got couldn't even compare to the love josh gave him.

"was it fun?" josh asked as tyler kissed his nose, tyler humming out his agreement as he rubbed circles on joshs hips.

"it was while it lasted, but I don't think I'm going back to that lifestyle. staying here with you is a lot better than being surrounded by a bunch of people you don't even know." tyler replied with a small smile.

their little moment was interrupted by a quite firm knock on the door. it opened up and showed laura with a quite worried and scared expression.

"um, tyler? there is someone that really needs to talk to you."

josh squeaked in surprise when tyler lifted him out of his lap and scurried off the bed, apologizing to laura even though there was nothing to be sorry for before disappearing. laura giving josh a very confused expression to which josh only shrugged and sat criss-cross applesauce. it wasn't even a second later did tyler reappeared, once again apologizing to laura about the inconvenience of a visit from tylers own mother without a call before sitting back down on joshs bed and pulling the confused boy back into his lap. laura stuttered in the doorway before slowly nodding her head and exiting, josh raising an eyebrow at tyler who only shrugged.

"don't you shrug! you confused my mother and now you're confusing me, why was your mom here?" josh asked concerned as tyler rolled his eyes.

"I don't really want to talk about it, baby boy." tyler mumbled out as he pulled josh in closer.

josh was the one to roll his eyes this time, slowly tracing tylers jawline before an idea popped up. tyler noticing joshs mood change and raising a brow.

"you said you were a singer, right?" josh asked to which tyler nodded slowly.

"can you, I don't know, sing to me?" josh asked slowly and shyly, only for tyler to smile and kiss him.

"absolutely."