✔️help me

josh didn't know how long he's been out, but when he woke up, tyler was gone and his neck was in pain. whatever he had was gone now, leaving his limbs little sore for staying in bed for however long.

he did manage to sit up and get out of bed, sluggishly walking out of his room and heading to the bathroom that sat five or more steps away from his room. slipping out a yawn as he studied himself in the mirror, hissing silently as he ran his fingers through his tangled yellow hair.

that's when he noticed the bite mark.

josh felt his blood run cold and his body freeze. what was it and why was it on his neck? then he remembered the newscast of when they found ashleys body and her neck bloody and bruised, saying an "animal" attacked her but no animal would go for the neck alone. josh raked his mind, not noticing his fingers silently tapping on the bite as he thought.

fairy tales weren't real and josh knew that, but only one thing could come to mind and josh wanted to slap himself crazy.

vampires weren't real but just something about the bite told him otherwise. it was two small holes embedded into his neck while an animal usually leaves four or more, this was not an animal.

then, he thought about tyler. just something about that kid screamed get away for josh, thinking about those blood red eyes in homeroom or just the way tyler acted around him. could tyler be a vampire? could vampires actually be real?

josh didn't even want to know as he walked out of the bathroom to his room, passing out before his head even touched the pillow.

----

his hunger was gnawing at him which only made him angrier, silently stalking the forest for the hope of anybody to be camping or someone who got lost. tyler wasn't one to let his hunger go unanswered for so long, he always liked to be on top of things and to be on schedule when it came to certain things.

his hunger was one of them.

pushing past a tree, he stumbled upon a small camp. a black and white husky lazily slept next to the crackling fire while a human sat with his back towards tyler, whipping his head towards tyler and letting out a gasp.

"c-can you help me, sir? I got lost while hiking and I can't seem to find my way out."

the next thing was a blur of blood and barking, kneeling over the body while the husky continued to bark, grabbing the dog by the head before snapping the neck; dropping the dead weight and leaving the camp behind.

----

I feel like every time I write this, it gets worse and worse