Oh damn what

Excuse me guys

Wat?

W A T ? !

W A T ? !

3000 READS!!!

WOOT WOOT!!

Sorry if I seem overly excited but I went to go check on the amount of reads this book had and then I saw 3K where it used to be 2.95K.

So I freaked out and now we're here.

Oh damn I've gotta change the Halloween OVA I'm writing then.

Lemme go do that

Oki done.

Anyway, let's get on to thanking you guys.

So yeah, thank you soooo much. I understand that the book isn't the best and the relationship between Kasumi and Shiro is all a bit rushed but I wrote this over a year ago and I can promise you that if you read Smile, my DDLC fanfic, Would you rather and I guess Broken Promises (even if it's currently only got one chapter up) you will see improvements in my writing.

If you guys would like, after I finish a few books (2 or 3 maybe) I could rewrite this. I won't take this down as I put lots (well lots back then) of effort into this the first time I wrote it and it has 3K reads and why would anyone want to get rid of an achievement like that?

If anyone would really like to see a rewrite of this you can comment of whatever and if I get enough I'll almost definitely write the rewrite eventually.

You see, I know some people enjoyed this so I want to make it even more enjoyable for them.

Alright, farewell my friends.

If this is the only book you read of mine then I'll see you if this gets 4K reads.

Bye!