Chapter 6: Shiro's Redemption

"Shiro Kun," I shout, running to him. He ignores me, making me roll my eyes. I grab him by the tie and pull him down to my eye level (I'm a midget by the way.) "What is going on?" I ask. "What do you mean?" He replies. Oh my Yamato, he should know what I mean! "I don't know, you ignoring me, you talking to Lance, the jerk who made me cry yesterday," I shout angrily.

"I'm sorry." He says, looking down at his feet, "He said he knew that acting how I just did would get you to stop shouting at me. Personally, you shouting doesn't bother me but I listened to his advice. It worked, but not how I wanted it to. Sorry." He is being honest. "I was really worried when you walked away from me, and I never got to talk to you after that." Oh. 

"I'm sorry," I apologise. "No, don't be it's my fault," he replies. I pull Shiro into a hug, "I was really worried."
"Me too."

I pull away and Ruri comes up to us. "I heard what happened, how about we punish Lance," she says enthusiastically. "Sensei is having a talk to him, there's no point," I reply. "Kasumi, we don't have to hurt him, but I want to talk to him," Shiro says. "Fine," I roll my eyes and out of the corner of my eye Lance enters the courtyard.

Shiro strolls over to him and grabs him by the shoulders. "You better have a good excuse for what you did," he says, sternly. "Look, I don't know about you but I can't stand her moaning about not needing a senpai," Lance replies. "Well then, stop calling her a tsundere and stop making fun of her," Shiro demands.

"In your dreams," Lance rolls his eyes and walks off. Shiro punches the tree next to him and I walk over to him. "Thanks," I say.

Every other lesson today is boring and before I know it, I'm home in my bed, dreaming about Shiro.