Chapter 9: New school?

"Kasumi! How was your night with Shiro, what did you do?" Mum asks as I prepare my breakfast (I'm making my breakfast at like 12 o'clock by the way.) "We... um... he got us a taxi h...ome, and... we hugged and ..." I feel like collapsing on the floor. "Did you kiss?" she continues excitedly.

"Yes," NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT, AGH WHY MUST I BE SO STUPID WHEN I AM TIRED?! "Oh my Yamato! My little girl is becoming all grown up," At least she isn't annoyed. But dad, I'm doomed. Well at least I will have more proof that my demonic form comes from him. I slump down onto the sofa and eat my cereal quickly.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Mum asks as I hand the empty bowl to her. "Mum. It's gone noon, I can't really continue my day three hours off schedule," I groan, with little energy. She sighs and passes me some clean clothes. "Arigato (ありがと: Thank you)" I say as I leave the room.

I dress quickly and as I do my ringtone starts going off. "Hello," I say picking up the phone. "Uh, hey Kasumi, I was wondering if you would like to go to the park with me tomorrow," Ruri says.
"Sure, it's not like I'm busy."

I spend the day watching fairy tail and doodling in my note pad. And when it reaches dinner, I do not even go down stairs. I don't even want to eat. Plus the food is made by dad today. I am one hundred percent certain he puts fire in it. It's that spicy.

"Hey sis, you ok?" Mori asks, messing up my hair. "Well, I would prefer it if you knocked, baka baka shi," I groan, pushing him away. "Sorry," he rolls his eyes and sits on my bed.

"What is it?" I ask.
"You doing anything tomorrow?"
"Why?"
"Well me and Huni are going to the beach and afterwards going to the theme park."
"First things first, I can't, and second, why are you being so nice to me? Baka!"
"It doesn't matter," he replies.

I push him out of the room and lock the door. What was that about? Is he hiding something from me? It could be about Shiro! He could be hurt.

"Come on, pick up," I whisper nervously.  "Hello, you ok Kasumi Cham?" He says. Thank goodness. He's ok. "Um, yeah." What do I say? "Umm, just wondering if you had enough sleep."
"Well kinda, mums making me go to sleep extra early, oh, gotta go, bye!"
"Bye."

So it's not Shiro. Oh well, I'll just leave it. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Probably just Mori or Huni. "Sweetie, can I come in?" Mum asks. Quickly, I unlock the door and open it for her.

"I heard from your Sensei that someone at school isn't being very nice to you," she says.
"So, he should know that he should leave me alone."
"Yes, I know. But if things get worse, tell me."
"Of course I will, but I would do that either way."

"I'm telling you this, because if it gets bad you will be moving school, to Akademi High," she says nervously. WHAT? Not that place, it has had a history of yanderes. And yes I know Gamumei is one, but what if I fell in love with the yandere's senpai. Plus, I'll be away from Shiro.

"Ok," I reply. She kisses me on the head and leaves the room.