Something Wrong

Author's note: I will be glad if you read this story online and play the video attached on the multimedia

Author's note: I will be glad if you read this story online and play the video attached on the multimedia. Soon I'll make every novel a music video and In God's grace, If I have time a trailer. Guys, plug ko na ang aking youtube account: dcmuch , ayan ang hirap hanapin niyan. Hahaha. Please subscribe on that to keep you posted. I love you hmmmuah!!! ❤️ Don't forget to vote this chapter and leave your feedback 😅 demanding na ako.

THE AFTERNOON WIND blew my hair and outfit harshly. I took a deep breath and smelled it- salt and fish but it's refreshing. This means it's natural and clean, like in the Kubo. The smells of old woods or dried leaves, nothing can beat that place aside from here. I spread my hands above and smiled while removing all the anxiety in my head. As if the wind can blow it all from me.

I put it down and spun around.

Shawn is watching me from the bench. He is in a phone call and serious.

Feeling all satisfied with the water, I picked up my heels on the sand and went to him. But he met me halfway and ended the call. He hugged me tightly, buried his face on my neck. Smelling the salty smell of the ocean that lingered on my skin and evaporated into a sweat.

Laughing, I pushed him away. "I know you clingy, Shawn but don't you think it's too much? I don't smell good at all."

"Hmm. Yeah! But I don't care."

Nangingiti ko siyang hinaplos sa likod pababa sa balakang niya. Ginagaya ang madalas niyang gawin sa akin. Darn! He had a small waist too, though he is way hard and full of muscles. My lips formed zero when I felt it tense when he hugged me tighter. "My boyfriend is PDA!"

"Let's go home?"

Nakapa ko ang benda sa likod niya. Tumango ako. Iniisip na kailangan ulit palitan ang benda sa sugat niya. Hindi ba siya nasasaktan? There's two-deep scratched and the rest are shallow. For today I haven't seen him react about that- only focus and seriousness.

Dumaan kami sa isang restaurant at nag-take out. It's his idea and I didn't react on that. And when we got home, first thing first we rest a bit and cuddled. When we both satisfied we pushed on the kitchen and ate our dinner.

"After my work, we will go straight in studio five to meet Kelly, right?" he asked.

While sipping my vitamin e smoothie I nodded my head. "I need to practice the key and Kelly will it for Jyra. She loved it when she heard me play with it when I was nineteen. And now I'll play it for her wedding, it's crazy."

"Gusto kong marinig."

I played my finger on the edge of the table, thinking it's the piece of the piano. "You'll be there, right?"

One glanced on the screen of his phone before he responded, "Hindi piano. Ang boses mo. Bakit hindi nalang din ikaw ang kumanta?"

He got a call from the phone that I had- his real number. And before we got home he asked me to switch it back. I wonder now if the freak death threat texted again. It some kind of alarmed me. I wanted to discuss it with him but he seemed casual and too happy, that's why I can't fill it in. I don't want to spoil his good mood and I wanted that always. I want our days would end always like this. We are happy with each other. In love.