Familiar Issue

WE GOT a VVIP seat for the upcoming Fashion Week of LV after buying the Minaudiere and more stuff in LV

WE GOT a VVIP seat for the upcoming Fashion Week of LV after buying the Minaudiere and more stuff in LV. It's not the first time, when we bought the expensive traveling bag in Los Angeles branch I was personally invited by the LV owner on his house. I turned it down, though. During those days I don't have the authorization to open myself to the public. Interview or quick answer is prohibited.

"Madame, we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you enjoyed shopping here," the Manager of this branch said.

Tumagal kami ng ilang saglit dahil sa mahal ng binili ko ay binigyan din ako ng pair of sandals and t-shirt. Tumawag din sa main branch ang Manager dahil wala rito ang kailangan ko. From Paris they will send to my house the item. Palabas kami ng humabol 'yung Manager.

"Puwede pong humingi ng picture, Queen?"

"Queen is underrated. Duchess is enough, Miss," sabi ko. Pinaunlakan ko ang alok niya. Hindi tinubuan ng hiya ng lingunin kami ng ilang dumadaan. Nag-usisa pa 'yung boyfriend noong couple kung artista raw ba ako.

We even visit the other boutique that we usually go. Millicent is getting meticulous as time goes by. She can't find the dress that she is looking for until we found one in George Collection.

We are VIP treatment. I don't know how but the Manager immediately recognized me. She even called Mr. George and I took that chance to tell him everything aside from my apology.

"I am thankful, Darling. I'll wait for you. Anyway, I've talked my associates on that branch. Grab your free dress and regards me to your parents," Mr. George said.

I had lots of selection of party dresses in my wardrobe. Everything was categorized in every signature brands, but I don't have it here in the Philippines so I satisfy myself from the dark backless wrapped dress. Millicent took the flashy one.

"Miss Agonzillio, we are much honored to see you here. We have been a dream to watch you live on the catwalk. You're so humble and simply beautiful," the George Collection Manager for this branch said.

We had a quite chit-chat before we left. I got one information to her, she was Frank's classmate in the University of Beaufort. While riding the escalator, I noticed the attention of the people. As much as I wanted to keep myself private, I am getting uncomfortable by this attention but my cousin is too oblivious from it.

"This outfit is nice. I'll just pair it with my Jimmy Choo," sabi pa ni Millicent.

Sinubukan kong ignorahin ang atensyon ng ilan. Patungo kami sa Apple store ng sumulpot ang bodyguard ko sa gilid. Sumusunod lang siya pero walang sinabi sa akin. I know the twin even if they were on their civilian. I saw the other one pretending to check the items on that certain boutique.

Kinabahan ako bigla. May problema ba?

"It's a boys party but I wanted to be sexy. What do you think for maroon matt shades?"