Observation

I STAYED on his bedroom. My real intention is to wait for him do with his work but I fell asleep. I waked up late and he is not around. I was worried that maybe he already left me. We talked last night that he will bring me with him on the site. Urgently, I opened the door and saw him on the guest room's door too. Holding the knob, his other eyes are still closed. He is scratching his nape. His hair is messy, obviously, he just got up from the bed and forgot to wear his t-shirt.

"Good morning, Serene." he greeted. The way my name rolled on his mouth confuse me of something.

Stunned, I force my eyes to look away. We are far distance but I could say he is as beautiful as the morning sunshine. I mentally jot down that he is a living sin. Don't look that much.

"Morning, Shawn. Remember that we have to go shopping?"

"Yeah. How many minutes do I have to wait for you?"

I frowned. He sounded impatient boyfriend. Am I looked that worst?

"Five minutes," I confirmed, closed the door and took a brisk shower. I had my dress for that damn night, clean and ready for my first ever shopping here. I am too excited that I don't mind about myself. Once I dried my body and covered up my wounds, I wore the dress and brushed my still soaking hair. I don't have make-up with me. My foundation was ruined by the salty ocean, so I am ready.

Pababa ako ng hagdan ng maabutan ko siyang nasa labas at may kausap sa phone. Natatandaan ko ang aking cellphone. Hindi ko pa rin iyon binubuksan. Wala rin namang saysay. Kahit pa gusto kong silipin ang Instagram ko, nilulunok ko ang lahat ng ideya para buksan iyon.

Not now. I'm not ready yet.

Shawn glanced on my way. "I see. Okay, I will check that again later." He put the phone in his pocket and approached me on the center. He is wearing a gray khaki short and printed black t-shirt. Still, his hair is messy, but it doesn't ruin his gorgeous face. "Let's go?"

Tumango ako. Malaki ang hakbang kaya't nalagpasan ko siya. I heard him beep his car. Huge steps, maybe to open the door for me too late, I already open it and slid in the shotgun. Habang kinakabit ang seatbelt ay pinanood ko siyang umikot. Binuksan ang pinto, tahimik na naupo sa driver seat. Isang sulyap sa akin bago niya kinabit ang kanyang seatbelt at pinaandar ang sasakyan.

I quickly leisure my eyes from the interior of his car, I already distinguish that it was modified. The smooth noise of the engine was calm just like him. It's tidy and sleek too.

I sighed. I miss my baby Boxster. "Where are we going?"

"Mall."

I looked away to hide my real feelings. I am excited. That's right, forget about Drew. Instead, enjoy the place.

He took the shortcut road. It's just ten minutes then we have already reached the basement, looking for the parking. I am not sure for the date but I was shocked that the parking is full. Luckily, on the loop, the car on the edge drove out so we took his spot.