Epilogue

I stood at the end of a long road, that was lined with cherry blossom trees. Petals floating through the air as I walked down to the end. I turned to look back at where I was coming from only to be met with darkness. I sighed and turned back around, feeling whole. I looked down at my clothes to see that blood no longer seeped through the bullet holes, I had been healed.

I looked back up to the end of the road into the field of wheat, where a woman dressed in white stood her long brown hair blowing in the wind. Picking up speed I ran towards her. Once I had reached her I reached out to place my hand on her shoulder. She turned around a smiled spreading across her face before she jumped into my arms, placing her lips against mine. I held her close to me, as we deepened the kiss.

"Welcome Home, my love" She whispered when we pulled apart. Smiles spread across our faces ad we walked hand in hand through the field. Making our way to a town that could be seen in the distance. As we walked through the town, the streets were completely empty.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around the buildings and I was being pulled through the streets. The woman just turned around and smiled at me.

"You'll see" she said. In the distance I could hear voices singing.

Do you hear the people sing? Lost in the valley of the night, It's the music of a people who are climbing to the light.

The voices grew louder.

For the wretched of the Earth, there is a flame that never dies. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

We turned a corner and we were greeted by a huge pile of broken furniture that ran across the entire square. My eyes slowly moved up the barricade to see my friends standing atop raising the flag of France and the revolution high above their heads. I turned to the woman, smiling wide at her.

"They will live again in freedom in the garden of the lord. They will walk behind the ploughshare, they will put away the sword." She smiled at me. I grasped her hand and pulled her to the top of the barricade. We were greeted by the Les Amis with smiled and hugs. We joined in their song as we stood proud on the barricade.

The chain will be broken and all men will have their reward!

Will you join in our crusade?

Who will be strong and stand with me?

Somewhere beyond the barricade

Is there a world you long to see?

I looked around at my friends and all of our supporters standing behind us. I looked over at the woman who stood next to me and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close to my sida.

Do you hear the people sing?

Say, do you hear the distant drums?

It is the future that they bring.

I looked into the woman's eyes, and she stared into my blue orbs.

"I love you Valerie." I said leaning in placing a kiss on her pink lips.

"And I love you Enjolras" She whispered back, a smile on her face.

WHEN TOMORROW COMES!

A/N: That is all folks!

Thank you all so much for the love and support for this story! You all have no idea how much it means to me to get your feedback and read all your comments! It honestly makes my day to read your reactions to each chapter!

Thank you all so much! 

Much love!

-Nat