Chapter 10 - Warm hearts

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!

Its been a week since everything went down. My burn was healed and Davids name was printed greatly on my back.

David had all my clothes thrown out and changed with more elegant clothes. Dresses that had the back out to show my burn. I stopped caring about it after a few days later. Gina tried to make me feel better by telling me that I didnt have to sell my body because I had this burn. I was actually happy. David was the only one able to have sex with me. To be honest I  really didnt to much care. Sex with David was good, its just hes agressive at times. It seem as though the more things happen the more I grow closer to David, the more i wanna be in his presence, be able to touch him.

Speaking of David, hes been kinder. Gina says he has a soft spot for me. I tell her thats a lie, but a blind man can see it, its just that i dont wanna believe it. All my relarionships ended up bad. Boys only wanted me for my body. None of them actually loved me, just my hips, small waist, booty and virgin p*ssy. Mama always said i was gonna have a lot of boy problems and she was right but i wasnt stupid to give up my body to nun of them bastards.

"Tiffany." David called out from the shower. I quickly jumped up and made my way to the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I asked as I sat on the sink top. I could clearly see David through the fog covered glass doors as he showered. His body was the best.

"Get in." I quickly did as I was told and stripped from everything I had on and jumped into the shower. As soon as the shower door closed, David was on me. His hands roamed my body as our lips moved in sync.

I moaned as his hands played with my cl*t. I arched my back as i cried out from the pleasure. I opened my eyes slightly to see a devious smile on Davids face.  I bit my lip as i felt him easily slide a finger inside of my wet cave...

30 minutes later. 

I exit out of the bathroom fully naked and still soaked from the water. I grabbed a big towel that sat on one of the chairs and  began to dry myself off. I wrapped it around my body before clasping on the bed. The Molly I had just taking Fourty-five minutes ago had me lowly drained. As I laid in the bed, I thought about what Gina said. I did think it was reasonable to make my situation good. I mean, David could be a gentleman when he choose to be. He could be soft and careful with me sometimes.

But it still don't change the fact that he killed my parents.  I try to not think of them, but it's hard. My parents were my dead and the fact that I had to cope with it,  and live and fuck their killer. But as the days pass I grew closer to David. I clung to him.

"Its love." Gina said as I cried to her. I was upset at the fact that I was falling for him. "Its like when you get the d*ick especially your first dick you become attached.  Everything they do it affects you."

I didn't want want to believe anything Gina said but as I thought on it, everything she said was true. I loved David. I even blamed my parents for their deaths! I felt tears gather at my waterline and my vision become blurry. 

"What chu crying for?" David asked. I jumped before wiping my tears away. I stuttered as I told him I was okay. He was now dressed in jogging pants and a beater. I shook my head before getting up and changing into a pair of pink yoga pants and a spagetti strapped tank top.  As I pulled by hair into a bun I felt David snake his arms around my waist. I smiled a weak smile before finish my hair. David looked at me through the mirror and I felt a little shy. He was very intimidating and moody I couldn't even move without hearing his mouth. I pulled out of his embrace and slipped on some slippers before heading to the door.