Chapter 8-Hidden Secrets

COMMENT & VOTE

COMMENT & VOTE

COMMENT & VOTE

COMMENT & VOTE

>>Gina's Played as : Kelly Rowlands:)

You guys can read now....

~*~*~*~*

David sat up in bed and watched as Tiffany slept. She slept peacefully, calmly. He pushed some of the hair away from her face making her stir lightly in her sleep. It was something about her that made his heart warm up. Maybe it was her 'Never give up' attitude. Or the way she kept her head held high. Whatever it was it made Davids heart beat.

She reminded him off his mother. His mother was Darkskin, with long hair that she inherited from her Indiana grandmother. He loved his mama, and he cursed the day that she was killed. He hated himself, only because he felt he could've done something; But he couldn't.

David breathed deeply re-playing the night in his head, only to end up anger and started to fuck up the room. He growled as her began to knock over plants and threw glass vases at the wall causing Tiffany to wake up out of her sleep.

She stretched  then screamed at the damaged room. She heard wimpers coming from the corner of the room and her head slowly turned in the direction.

David sat in the corner, blood and tears covered his face. Tiffany gasped and as quick as her soreness would allow her she ran over to a anger, upset and crying David.

She stopped in front of him and dropped to her knees. She didn't want him going off on her so she slowly placed her hand on his knee. He looked at her, blood and tears dripped from his face as his breathing was harsh.

David growled at her before quickly shoving her away and making his way towards the bathroom. Tiffany gasped as she watched David.

"This was the fuck I get for being nice," She huffed quietly. She struggled to get up only because of the pain she felt in between her legs. She hissed as she pulled herself up from the ground and slowly moved back to the bed. She climbed in and pulled the covers back over her body, wondering if David had a secret.

"I guess man do cry in the dark, Punk ass nigga."She mentally cursed and laughed quietly to herself.

*~*~*

David ran the cold water, and splashed a hand full on his face. He took a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror. He grabbed one of the clean towels that sat on the towel rack and began to wipe his face. The last thing he wanted was Tiffany to see him cry, especially after what he did to her.

He took her innocence like it wasn't nothing. Usually, he would've went slow but he felt Tiffany deserved every hard and painful thrust that he issued out. 

She defiantly was a disrespectful little bitch, but it was something about her that dragged him back. Her voice was music to his ears, her skin was dark-- reminding him of his mother.

Every little thing about her reminded him about his mother. He sometimes regretted killing her parents but loyalty meant the most to him. Her parents stole from him, betrayed him and lied to him. He hated liers, snakes is what he hates.